What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

started these with sour diesel beans gifted to me from a friend..
7 females
4 of which I threw out

i wish he had told me they came from a hermie :wallbash:

I had all kinds of problems but still came up with some decent buds..

View attachment 16601

this go round it will be name brand genetics

northern lights
and thai super skunk :woohoo:

ya damn that sucks but everyone ive seen grow sour diesel it all throws nanners and ive seen very very expierenced as in breeder expierenced and have it herm on them every time in fact he even made a thread about it on this other site the owner of tge subcool's thread about his ECSD and it has nanners all over it my twin brothers ran it twice and it hermed to shit on him a buddy of mine grows it and it herms to shit on him and he just acts like its not happening hes crazy in his own way whatever i got 10 sour diesel ibl beans and doubt ill even crack them just because everyone ive seen grow it it throws nanners and im already battling a strain that likes to throw them at this point lol so to have another fuk thatd be a real mess

this is a dick sucking town for construction. i know some big boys and still gotta suck the dick if want to work. F that i been self employed for years now in this hell hole. not for me usually i do about the same $ as my journeyman homies and they are whooped and gettin old fast hehe. well BB you gotta start somewhere huh and you cant beat enjoying the work right!

ya for sure man gotta do something believe u me this families gonna eat one way or another wouldnt be the first time i wrongrd society lol whatever but ya im pretty much done with construction im to old my bodies all fucked off my shoulders are totally whacked out ill kick back and collect up this unemployment i even went down today and paid mt dues current so when it comes time to claim that money theres no hold up hand it over bitches and fuck ya im on that list the bottom but im on it :)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And if what you do is growing trees you aren't "wronging" any society I want to be a part of.

Peace, :joint:

E

EatShitake

Blechh...too bad that cold snap didn't last very long.

Just flipped a room for the first time in...shit I can't remember! Wish me luck...I was flying blind without a pH meter for a couple weeks. Just realized I was feeding the girls a heavy acid diet...prolly why they don't look like I remember them supposed to look.

Hope everyone's staying cool out there!

:joint:

Zero Hedge

Veteran
Hey there y'all. Thought I'd chime in. I'm totally new... as in just learning,,, but I was born in the desert, raised in a lion's den... :)
Thanks for this thread. I feel like I found home. I'm just getting my house in order for my new hobby. I'm almost there, too. I'm marking this page for when I have some time to read up on your desert rat wisdom.

Peace

j

j

man ud think you were selling crack the responses you get from some people over marijuana here in vegas i think the years of the zero tolerance just scared these people about marajuana lol luckfully i was born in a much more culturally diverse area a lil town but known worldwide eugene,or the misses and i both are originally and for up until about 2 years ago we called it home then we hit the highway and landed here in nevada i mean no disrespect but i feel bad for the masses of children that just bought this bull and agreed with that the politicians in this area were pushing with absolutelly no proven facts behind that and they still use this bull in this county this state all of the above trust me marijuana isnt going to make you hatchet up your neighbors or any of these weird farses started by our government in this area all used to protect this deal or sweeten that deal ive been an everyday user for lol i think i just pasted half my age in the number of years ive smoked marijuana eitherway its been a long time and ya theres been some women ive met over them years id love to strangle and maybe do worse to but have never acted on any of these thoughts and have even had these thoughts while smoking marijuana lol im sure u guys out there have met some women like this mans worst enemy is his wife :) ya didnt know nevadas worst enemy at this point in uneducated people most people that live here are not from here so we didnt grow up used to nevadas laws and there way of doing things i can deffinatelly see the mafia influence thats for sure

itsaplant

picture.php

m39 yalllll
picture.php

pre 98 slowly growing
picture.php

gumby hash
picture.php

picture.php

group shoot

Vegan

ya damn that sucks but everyone ive seen grow sour diesel it all throws nanners and ive seen very very expierenced as in breeder expierenced and have it herm on them every time in fact he even made a thread about it on this other site the owner of tge subcool's thread about his ECSD and it has nanners all over it my twin brothers ran it twice and it hermed to shit on him a buddy of mine grows it and it herms to shit on him and he just acts like its not happening hes crazy in his own way whatever i got 10 sour diesel ibl beans and doubt ill even crack them just because everyone ive seen grow it it throws nanners and im already battling a strain that likes to throw them at this point lol so to have another fuk thatd be a real mess

yea I like the smoke as does everyone i know but if its gonna hemie every time I mess with it .no thnx,,let alone two diffrent srtains doin it//

down in the low 100's this week :woohoo:

Vegan

the years of the zero tolerance just scared these people about marajuana lol

bingo

..even a roach would get ya thrown in jail..:mad:

now they have the paraphernalia law..10 days for a pipe:noway:

i heard of countless people who had to go to drug court for a pipe..wtf

Vegan

And my "humidor" is a Rubbermaid storage bin, stood on end, with a hook in the top. Since she'd be bone dry in no time if left out, I toss her in there after a few days. That allows her to remoisturize a little. I monitor the humidity inside and usually open it a couple of times a day for an hour or two, then seal it back up. It gets up to the 70's (humidity) the first day or two, then gradually gets down to the low 20's over a couple weeks. Or the low 30's during monsoon season :frown: Jar it up after that for the final curing stage, burp jars daily, etc. Lather, rinse, repeat!

:abduct:

im gonna try this next harvey

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
WTF!

WTF!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/aug/27/four-charged-after-7-million-vegas-pot-operation-b/
:fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

At least this gave me some solace

The question AGAIN -- who was or could be hurt by this grow operation and the product?

This is a good example of government as a predator off its leash and actively on the hunt.

"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others." - Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82"

"The best hemp and the best tobacco grow on the same kind of soil." - Thomas Jefferson

and there were many more enlightened comments

Peace, :joint:

itsaplant

hydrosun that was from a couple of months ago and they are bringing it up cause of court
you probably shouldnt grow 100 plus plants in a wharehouse for the sole perpose of making money not a very smart idea

you 3D pheno

you 3D pheno

ya the 3D i got isnt techinally 3D subcool didnt cross it my twin brother did which him and subcool used to be real good friends and i dont know what happened but seems sub cant stand him anyways before all that stoopid drama sub gave my brother a cutting from every one of his mothers and a cutting of his jack the ripper male he was supposed to be let on board with TGA after he showed he could breed accomplished strains so he bred three the 3D which was an accident and a snowdog x jack the ripper and a agent orange x jack the ripper anyways ur the first person thats told me you have the same pheno as mine strange beings everyone else ive talked to always has the real lanky slender leaves pheno where as mine have the indica leaves and i have to place them on 5 gallon bucket turned upside down or whatever i have in with them grows them out of the light how many days do you flower yours it says 45-50 days but ya right i typically chop at 60 days for everything i mean waiting on amber crystals can take 3-4 months of flower by this time your plants already started eating itself when they swell with thc and are left the plant in return uses this stored thc as its food source is what i thought i was told anyways if your close enough maybe we can meet up sometime obviouslly some where public and safe and we can trade im curious at harvest i typically from 3D end up with 3-4 zips per plant and that was my first ever grow so im thinking this could possiblly be a 6 ounce strain i use dirt super soil at that subs soil recipe revamped my brother joe blow on breed bay well hes banned now but he took subs soil mix and made it even better so thats what i use my brother and sub like i said used to be real tight so i rarelly buy tga strains i do randomlly buy seeds from them in fictisous names just to feel like im doing my part i keep hearing about these like bonus seeds you get when you buy seeds i dunno havent seen one yet so but anyways ya hit me up we can talk from there or what not ill give you cuttings for free and i expect the same as long as were on the same page :) anyways im hoping to hear from you soon i dunno if you knew my brother from ******** but he was a very well liked guy i read all his posts all his threads looked at all his pics i think it was jealouslly really that broke the camels back and if we're not close enough maybe we could trade via a parcel service or something in fact i got the whole thing down to a science lol well fuck hope to hear from ya soon later bro

bingo

..even a roach would get ya thrown in jail..:mad:

now they have the paraphernalia law..10 days for a pipe:noway:

i heard of countless people who had to go to drug court for a pipe..wtf

i read that law and i thought that was only for people under the age of 21 over 21 and its nothing but ya they'll give you more time here over a pipe than weed itself strange huh

u never got back to me on the las t message i sent ya but disregardf anyways i didnt know it wasn't kool like that i talked to gypsy nirvana about it and i understand his point totally but damn i hate to see these go to waste imma just like set them on james' door n knock n run lol

K

Kal-El

Howdy all.
I am getting the new room going.
I have about 20 C99 from bros grimm going, can't wait to get them done.
I also just picked up some new flavors, black, nl#5 x ppp, ice and Screme.

bluepeace

Never posted before, this looks like the place. I'm out of the PHX area and was woundering if anyone has heard of grapevine canyon off of tablemesa road just north of new river. Looks like year-round water rumor has it native americans grew there year round. Also I'm sending wife and kid on vaction the last weekend of the month and haven't spent any time in flag was hoping for some ideas. (IE good beer, food, hiking) I'll be up there 25-27.