What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey BB im ex local 1780 :)

[i dont know maybe its just the type of people im doomed to meet here always an alterative motive and its never just plain old fashioned kindness :)]

yepper srry to say but this is how alot but not all ppl here are like, it's what do you have that i can screw you outta of oh nothing then get away looser. lol sad but so very true or alot of the Ho's lol got good drugs phat wallet fast nice car you can have some cookies. but oh no dont have any of the above get away looser there are good girls and ppl here just have to find them.

Vegan

started these with sour diesel beans gifted to me from a friend..
7 females
4 of which I threw out

i wish he had told me they came from a hermie :wallbash:

I had all kinds of problems but still came up with some decent buds..

Picture 218.jpg

this go round it will be name brand genetics

northern lights
and thai super skunk :woohoo:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
started these with sour diesel beans gifted to me from a friend..
7 females
4 of which I threw out

i wish he had told me they came from a hermie :wallbash:

I had all kinds of problems but still came up with some decent buds..

View attachment 16601

this go round it will be name brand genetics

northern lights
and thai super skunk :woohoo:

thats a drag

Vegan

thats a drag

yes and no Maj

on one hand im urked about the hermie thing,,but years ago I made the newb mistake of starting with spensive beans and killed off 90% of em trying to dial in my room..
this time i dialed in the room with free beans :fsu:

it would have a been a BIGGER DRAG to lose all my spensive beans AGAIN..:noway:
once bitten twice shy..

ya ya sadly thats very true of las vegas im local 1977 but im sure same deal it all how good u can suck that dick n boy ull have a job fuk that ill kick back n collect whatever i dont give a fuk before ill do that weak shit lol ive never went out on a dispatch to make friends know what i mean and it seems i keep the job ya know really as long as they can justify keeping me supposedlly and then back to the off of work list i quit even signing up for it waste of time start doin that again when i get that unemployment back in november :) damn this towns coming to a screeching halt for our trades

lol went from apprentice carpenter to apprentice medication grower id say somewhat of a trade down money wise but meh im doin what i wanna do so

this grow for me was all free seeds some crosses my brother had made got one keeper for sure a apollo 13 x jack the ripper aka 3d the agent orange x jack the ripper ill grow one more time see if i can catch nanners or what not this time but after the second grow if i get the same results ill get rid of it for sure it smells so nice i really want grow it out just topping it once i think itd pop out 2 real nice sized colas the seeds ive got id say are less than a handful tops ive looked over the girls very very well lol spent hours looking at the same spot i dunno

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
this is a dick sucking town for construction. i know some big boys and still gotta suck the dick if want to work. F that i been self employed for years now in this hell hole. not for me usually i do about the same $ as my journeyman homies and they are whooped and gettin old fast hehe. well BB you gotta start somewhere huh and you cant beat enjoying the work right!

S

sergentjunk

Posting from here in the SouthWest. Just found the forum and am loving it. Going through my first grow right now...about four weeks into flower. It's hot here, and my elect bill is going up from cooling my room down...but I am really diggin' growing. Almost more than smoking....almost LOL.

*junk

this is a dick sucking town for construction. i know some big boys and still gotta suck the dick if want to work. F that i been self employed for years now in this hell hole. not for me usually i do about the same $ as my journeyman homies and they are whooped and gettin old fast hehe.

that it is that it is i know a private contractor that wants to get into kinda a deal were i do my own work and he does his all under his license he gets alot of calls for small jobs and he dont want to fuk with them so he asked me if itd be something id be into i said hell yes then a week later got a job in the union at city center man i hate that place cock sucking everywhere ive called him since the union chewed me up n spit me out hey bro keep them dues up now but im going to call him back and see if we can work something out i know he still has the work because ive already done a few lil side jobs for him its gonna be tough for the trades here and from looking at the board at the hall theres no work even in sight gonna have to go scab got a family to feed :) that or just rely on my meds :) i like the relying on meds n unemployment ahhhh the good life just no money to enjoy it like we should be

heres newest picsof mine well do the 3d first gonna have to break this up into 2 posts it only likes 4 pics per pots :( but oh well heres the 3d ill be harvesting her in oh a month

theres some better shots out from under the light for both of them got more pics of the 3d nefore the batteries died maybe next time but the ones i do got are coming up

agent orange x jack the ripper

agent orange x jack the ripper

only got 2 pictures of these 2 before the cam died being the stoner i am i forgot to tiurn it off between moving plants from on place to another doh but shhhhhhh the misses will never know

so theres the only 2 pics i got of them at the moment theyre not asthetically as good looking as the 3d but healthy n bulging with resin i have found a seed pod ive looked all over and havent been able to find and nanners nor male flowers they seem to only be isolated incidences where only one pod here or there got seeded i cant find any other places that look close to to many n if theres 2-3 seeds pfft i can live with that like i said i spent hours out there with my 10x eyelet looking over erery possible place that ive read about them being but jst dont get it or something i dunno wish i could easily pic a nanner outta a line up but sadlly i cant lil practice to finally find what im looking for and i will never have seeds again ill say that much even so with the small amount it does have the rest of the smoke looks top knotch super resined leaves powerful smell either was a couple seeds or no seeds im sure its going to be some delicious medication :)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
:listen2:here's a lil look @ what i have @ :gaga:24days:gaga: in........soil this time..........

KauiKush
picture.php

SugarShack
picture.php

Decapitation
picture.php

:bow:hoping to keep em lookin like this.....:canabis:

:hotbounce:hotbouncedamn is it hot out now!!!!:hotbounce:hotbounce

110F+ today. whew....and no going back... how are you guys holding up? some of yall got it worse i bet!
:fsu:

well i'll check back with you gents' later

Sir:joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
hit 114 yesterday and I don't think its going to start cooling down anytime soon... keepin the A/C set at 73 gotta love summer huh? turns us into hermits

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hotter than satan in g string

hotter than satan in g string

it might be 100 outside but my babies are cool as cucumbers,love the a/c..:woohoo:

S

sergentjunk

Ya it's blazing!!!!! July and August really do it for me...this shit is brutal.

turns us into hermits
Hell ya it does. I don't even want to go out there. Maybe except to get in the pool, but even then...that's losing it's appeal. While I do love the a/c, hate the bill. I'm keeping my ladies around 78*...I want to live with them! Their grow room is more comfortable than my house....bitches.

Here's mine in my first grow...this is at four weeks in, I'm on my fifth and probably another four to six weeks left.

*junk

mygrow027.jpg

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
another couple weeks and the pool water will be like 98, not the least bit refreshing. temps swing in my tent from 68-80 night/day usually only hitting 80 about an hour before lights shut off at 9am stanley fan and a 1000w hps. I don't know about you people but I've had enough desert to last a lifetime and can't wait to get the funk out of here 1992-present. I'm ready for nor-cal or oregon

S

sergentjunk

another couple weeks and the pool water will be like 98, not the least bit refreshing. temps swing in my tent from 68-80 night/day usually only hitting 80 about an hour before lights shut off at 9am stanley fan and a 1000w hps. I don't know about you people but I've had enough desert to last a lifetime and can't wait to get the funk out of here 1992-present. I'm ready for nor-cal or oregon

Ya the pool is getting less refreshing. What's worse is when you get out to get a something, get back in...it sucks.

I HAVE had enough of the desert. My girl and I want to move...far far away from all this and other things. 1981-present.

*junk