What's new

Describe-your-typical-morning-

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I wake up, sit on the edge of my bed for 2-3 minutes while I pray my sciatica nerve doesn't go out when I take my first steps. good or bad nerve I walk the dogs pronto then get back inside and medicate.

check emails and replies to my over the top comments on other boards (yup, other boards) I frequent. y'all ain't alone, I spread my wisdom (bullshit) elsewhere too.
:tumbleweed:

C

Chamba

and sometimes it's

wake-late-Bialetti-dress-leave-in 7.6 minutes

and other days it's

wake-toilet-H2O-bed-hmmmmmmmm-hello 10.45 am

C

Chamba

Stoner....your sciatica really sounds bad. Here's something you can do during the normal course of your day that might help, try to keep a perfect posture at all times, keep your butt firmed and your shoulders lowered and back while sitting or standing to attention as you "think" tall, focus on lengthening the spine while firming your mid-section muscles.......and every now and then do ten long slow breaths.

Also try to check out youtube videos on how to make your hamstrings more supple ....which will minimize sciatica attacks...a simple way is to lay flat on your back, and holding a belt in each hand place it around the bottom of one foot raise it while keeping the other on the ground, keep both legs straight, head and shoulders remain grounded, buttocks firms, body lengthened, toes pointed towards you while you slowly bring your raised leg to vertical and eventually beyond and focus on breathing long slow breaths as you go deeper into the pose while maintaining your form. then do a minute or more on other side as well.

Last edited:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I let the dogs out, start the coffee, do my morning necessity, get the dogs' breakfast ready/fill their water, let them in, get coffee (we have a Bunn, it takes 3 minutes to brew a pot), go to my den, fire up the computer, light a cigarette, log in, get a buzz on.

Then I let the buzz come on while I sip coffee and surf the internet fantastic. :dance013:

R

RustlewoodNW

My morning ritual usually consists of

Last edited:
S

SeaMaiden

My mornings always start with dookie patrol. Several patrols. Coffee, stagger around, turn on computer, try to make sense of things as I wake up. Go on another dookie patrol, do a little reading in the library while I'm out on dookie patrol. Enjoy Dave's coffee, another round of dookie patrol. Emailing, pay bills (it's all done online), communiques, dookie patrol, a little more library time and by then I'm ready to do whatever needs to be done. I'm usually toking an hour or two after waking up, depending on how stiff & sore I feel.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Wake at 5am
Roll out of bed into the shower
Put on my construction clothes
eat a bowl of Cheerios and drink my energy drink
smoke a bowl of oil most times
Do a quick check of my plants, make sure nobody needs a quick something
Then out the door to work, which starts at 6am.

O yea, I normally rub one out somewhere in there......lol

intotheunknown

Veteran
1. Wake up every single day at the same time-cant even make it until my alarm goes off (may seem weird to most people, but i always have a song stuck in my head right when i wake up)

2. smoke a cig

3. crack some porcelain

4. shower

5. get dressed

6. go to work

all within 35mins.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
The secret is to get up hours before you have to be to work . . . more time for sloth!
34853_thumbup.gif

coffee.gif

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
wake up at 7 am
gotta get fresh
gotta go down stairs
gotta have my bowl
gotta have cereal
time is tickin gotta get rushin
gotta get down to the bus stop
gotta catch my bus
or
get a lift if my friends are driving in
gotta decide which seat do i take

shit gets wild if its friday though

Adrift

Veteran
wake up, take piss, hop on the computer for a few mins,pack bowl, go to basement and work.. then whatever i feel like after that!:joint:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it's insane how many people drink coffee

wake up
dogs out
eat 4 things for breakfast w/ 1 glass water
floss then brush teeth while viewing the plants
water plants / sometimes at night if I feel like there ok till sundown
pull out the notepads and write
rosetta stone