What's new

Derailed Blues: a Comparison, In North America

ND 2

Hopefully these little beauts will do as well...there's three DB moms in this pic...smurfett is still all tied up in the bunkie...stay safe..

ND

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hehe...also my derailed blues growing in italy (thxND) will take part of this comparison soon...:)

good luck everybody...

cheers

WAMEN

Veteran
hey

hey

hey guys..heres the pic of my Derailed Blues growing in italy...
shes doing pretty fine.. its really adapted to any cold climate :kissass:

Beautyful strain...
...heres my latest pic...

thanx for sharing sharing this bnz with me...

cheers

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Darn, I was just offered some DB beans to start for this year. I was considering it but I cant think of a place to put them outside yet so I may be stck with my 4 unsexed plants.. Ohh well I'll just have to clear out a spot in the woods this summer to work on for use next year!

ND 2

Hey that looks great WAMEN... :woohoo: ...she clones easy too...my competition plant hits the ground tomorrow...she's a beaut...
Hey Stoner...we've gone global with this competition...just need someone from downunder to grow it next season..see if she likes the heat...stay safe..

ND

Deft

Veteran
Any updates? I've decided to grow out 6 derailed blues once I get some seeds. Thought of a good spot to put them and one potentialy awsome spot that I need to scout first.

Deft

Veteran
Would it be easy to grow a few plants inside to get some more seed stock for next summer over the winter?

Captain Skunk

My Derailed Blues are looking fairly good despite the fact that they we're overgrown with the local vegitation.

Now that they have some breathing room I suspect they should really take off with the temps, rain and sunshine predicted for the next week.

It looks like I have plants displaying both the Trainwreck and the Blue mystic phenos.

It will be fun to compare them after harvest.

enjoy

WAMEN

Veteran
those DB look very nice Captain! and ND!...

anyways...i dropped my very last seedling of the season...there are 6 derailed blues and 2 outsider beans between the paper toils..hoping in some more kindbud to zmoke...

the rest of the garden is doing just fine...but these last 3 weeks have been really really dry and work kept me really far from them..so well see what i got left...ill get my own thread soon...
good luck everybody by the way!

see ya

Captain Skunk

Good luck Wamen, we finally got some rain here as well.

Fell free to post your pics here anytime. It's fun to see the DB's growing worldwide!

enjoy!

Deft

Veteran
Just got mine in the mail, now the hard part.. Deciding on a location!

Stoner133

696DB_full_6-21.jpg

This ones for you 'dude. Stay safe....

Latest posts

Latest posts