What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dequilo Grows some Autos outside 2024 last time win or die !

Old Uncle Ben

I've touched the stuff, and live in a rural agricultural community where most people die of cancer or some weirdness, I've sprayed Malathion, Captan, I have a good amount of college credit in greenhouse management, and If you'd like to have more information on my qualifications you can just ask. https://deohs.washington.edu/edge/blog/can-roundup-cause-cancer Glyphosate being a good broad spectrum herbicide is true, but there are effects after repeated and acute exposure. There is MAJOR harm to rural communities not just from Glyphosate, but herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides, go to a hospice in a tobacco producing region and ask what the farmers did/used. I don't think people are equipped to use other means of farming currently, so most people just shake hands with the devil down here just to get by.

"acute exposure".....nuff said

We've all known or heard about some drunk who got behind the wheel drunk and caused "acute exposure" to the Grim Reaper due to his/her irresponsibility.

Where you sit is what you see.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I really do not have a dog in this fight other than to say why take a chance?…the old advice is good advice , it is better to error on the side of caution

remember when the science said it was ok to spray ddt on kids at school eating lunch or it is ok for pregnant women to take thimerosal……8 out of 10 doctors recommended Kent with the micronite filter and on and on and on?…

besides , no one is gonna change anyone’s mind around here , ya all are a bunch of stubborn bastiages anyway…🤡🤓🤡🤓🤡

Abstract​

The widespread use of glyphosate, a broad-spectrum herbicide, has resulted in significant human exposure, and recent studies have challenged the notion that glyphosate is safe for humans. Although the link between disease states and glyphosateexposure is increasingly appreciated, the mechanistic links between glyphosate and its toxic effects on human health are poorly understood. Recent studies have suggested that glyphosate may cause toxicity through modulation of the gut microbiome, but evidence for glyphosate-induced gut dysbiosisand its effect on host physiology at doses approximating the U.S.Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI = 1.75 mg/kg body weight) is limited. Here, utilizing shotgun metagenomic sequencing of fecal samples from C57BL/6 J mice, we show that glyphosate exposure at doses approximating the U.S. ADI significantly impacts gut microbiota composition. These gut microbial alterations were associated with effects on gut homeostasischaracterized by increased proinflammatory CD4+IL17A+ T cells and Lipocalin-2, a known marker of intestinal inflammation.

Old Uncle Ben

As of March 2024, Monsanto has reached settlement agreements in nearly 100,000 Roundup lawsuits. Monsanto paid approximately $11 billion.
Doesn't mean squat. Everyone is trying to hit the lottery via lawfare. Anyone can be bought. .

If you greenies want to bring your hoes and weed my acreage bring it on. Otherwise the most effective, cheapest and safest means of weed control for me is to use what works. It's not about "taking chances". It's about common sense.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Today is 4/29/2024 Time to get back to growing Autos :)

I wanted to put these outside but for now they will have to stay inside I do not need to

get my plant count over six outside

if they took my plants again I would be so pissed :(

I still have around 14 plants to get rid of and 24 cuts that need roots

DSCN8198.jpg

we have 14 Autos in 3 gallon pots or so as far as what they are I can tell you what they could

be not sure what they are

DSCN8199.jpg

DSCN8200.jpg

DSCN8202.jpg
DSCN8201.jpg

looking good so far when I get rid of some plants I will be moving them to spread them out

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
today is 5/04/2024 my Autos have been spread and are growing nicely :) starting to flower

I have never flowered Autos inside or under LEDs so we will see

DSCN8258.JPG

DSCN8259.JPG

Autos inside they are not mark so I only know what they could be not what they are

DSCN8261.JPG

DSCN8262.JPG
DSCN8263.JPG
DSCN8264.JPG

so that is where my autos are at

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Attachments

• DSCN8260.JPG
    DSCN8260.JPG
    336 KB · Views: 0