What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Denver's first marijuana club opens

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Noooooo, not Tennessee. Guess again.

Here's another hint. We have the highest fees in the entire country with a cultivator fee being $180,000.00 the first year and then $200,000.00 EVERY YEAR Thereafter.

Level I cultivator certificate of operation fee shall be one hundred eighty thousand dollars.

Level I cultivator application fee shall be twenty thousand dollars.

A cultivator, processor, or testing laboratory awarded a certificate of operation by the department shall renew on an annual basis from the date the certificate of operation is issued and shall submit the following non-refundable fees:

Level I cultivator certificate of operation renewal fee shall be two hundred thousand dollars.

Oh, don't forget the TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR late charge. LMAO

In addition to the certificate of operation fee, the fee to file an untimely certificate of operation renewal is ten thousand dollars.

Latest posts

Latest posts