What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Denver Post instruction in weed growing

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Interesting that they're actually printing stuff like this... sucks that their information is pretty much useless as a growing guide. They're as clueless as their readers... JC's books are good for an intro to what subjects you need to study. Not really a great source of 'growing' information in themselves though.

Contrary to a lot of lawmaker's ideas about cannabis... it takes more than water, dirt and sunlight to produce usable cannabis that's even halfway decent/usable.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

iBogart

Veteran
Interesting that they're actually printing stuff like this... sucks that their information is pretty much useless as a growing guide. They're as clueless as their readers... JC's books are good for an intro to what subjects you need to study. Not really a great source of 'growing' information in themselves though.

Contrary to a lot of lawmaker's ideas about cannabis... it takes more than water, dirt and sunlight to produce usable cannabis that's even halfway decent/usable.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

I'm from the south. Grow outdoors in winter. Water, sun, potting soil, and fish fertilizer once a week. Da kine bud. Pretty simple. We just need it legal down here.

Great Post IBogart! Well said :laughing:

The best medicine is SUN GROWN IN SOIL! AGREED!!

Also Much better for the environment than indoor growing...

All it takes to grow a good crop is some seeds, dirt, sunshine, Love and Friends...

and definitely some elbow grease!!

Outdoor rules!!! Lekker

iBogart

Veteran
Great Post IBogart! Well said :laughing:

The best medicine is SUN GROWN IN SOIL! AGREED!!

Also Much better for the environment than indoor growing...

All it takes to grow a good crop is some seeds, dirt, sunshine, Love and Friends...

and definitely some elbow grease!!

Outdoor rules!!! Lekker

I say "kine" cause it's bag seed. With a little TLC that seedy bag of shwag can grow into something special. That's when it's kine instead of schwag. All the genetics are there. It still amazes me the variety of different characteristics you get when you grow bag seed. If I only had the time and freedom to breed out some of those really good ones.

monsoon

If you are in Colorado it takes the right climate along with those seeds, dirt, sunshine and love. Frost or feeze mid-Summer can take a lot of the love out of a mountain grow quickly, and it can frost/freeze/snow in any month on the calendar up here.

Such parameters are what force many mountain growers inside most of, if not all of the year.
(then there are the deer and elk...and the cops..and the rippers as well)

good luck folks