What's new

DENKYU very much bloom brothers!!! Horti-Control will ROCK my HEMISPHERE!!!

toohighmf

Veteran
Hello, Some of you know me from the best forums over the last decade, myth busting and "weeding out" the shwag bunk snake oil or overpriced chinese Dogshit to bring you the real deal Holyfield!

After speaking with Bloom Brother's & Horti-Control, I have concluded that DENKYU Bulbs, ROCK Nutrients Supercharge and Resinator, teamed with Hemisphere dimmable 1000w e-ballasts, and the dust shroom are hands down some of the most "advanced" indoor horticultural products that have far exceed their claims in every way. I will prove in this thread that these revolutionary products indeed work better than the same ol Lame ol standard BS out there.

I am going to start a new 4kw grow using these components to my existing 8" reflectors CAN FANS/Filters in my own home made 16x4' NFT system. The Strain is yet to be determined, but I will most likely run a true Venice LA Confidential, "Madmans Kush" or the pre'93 "toohigh's cut" of Bubba Kush tissue sample in its 4th gen.

I try to stay ahead of the equipment race and bring all my peoples the products that actually do as they claim, to bee line from the industry BS and pay homage to the the true movers and shaker's products that actually do work without compromise or dissapointment.

If you feel you fit the bill, post up here, and I'll pick 10 of you to test drive. Sound Good??? Pics and details when the products arrive for full testing live only here @ ICmag! Spread the word and I'll getcha some good free stuff to try. I'm sure you will not be dissapointed as I am so impressed I am willing to scrap my OG forumlas, horti's and GURU's for these most impressive products. This thread is gonna "ROCK!"

Attachments

• HortiLogo2-300x204.jpg
    HortiLogo2-300x204.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Denkyu.jpg
    Denkyu.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
  • hemisphere_logo.jpg
    hemisphere_logo.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Rock resinator.jpg
    Rock resinator.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Rock Supercharge.jpg
    Rock Supercharge.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Full-Rock-Logo-150x150.jpg
    Full-Rock-Logo-150x150.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

toohighmf

Veteran
:dance013:All my systems are homemade bro. It's the free ballasts, bulbs, ferts and shrooms to test that excites me! These new bulbs and ferts are BAD ASS, and I will prove it. I don't gamble with felonies, and after seeing my homies results, I'm gonna pull heavy healthy stoney stanky danky that will boogie woogie on yo brain!

spurr

Veteran
Hey buddy,

I have been using the DustShroom (8") for some months ... and I love it. It really helps keep the lamp clean, and when I run my humidifier it blocks water particles from contacting the lamp. I use it in-line with my IceBox on the opposite end of the reflector like so:

cool air <- {IceBox}<-[BlockBuster]<-{fan}<-(DustShroom) <- warm air

Are there SPDs at that web site, for those Denkyu lamps? I have never heard of them before, and I would like to read more; you piqued my interest :) . Do have a link for the manufacturer? And do you know ifthat web site happen to have PPF datum on the lamp(s)? Oh yea, is there frequency information for the lamp and ballast?

Thanks for the thread, looking forward to what you post.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Looks VERY interesting, tagged! I'd be willing to test any and all products, I'll throw my hat into the ring! :tiphat:

spurr

Veteran
I am also looking for test pilots of the highest caliber to test ROCK Resinator and Supercharge, and perhaps some Denkyu bulbs & shrooms

If you feel you fit the bill, post up here, and I'll pick 10 of you to test drive.

Send me some lamps, and I'll test with my gold standard quantum sensor, Licor LI-190 with LI-1000 data logger! :) That setup costs ~$2,200 now, being the LI-1000 has been replaced by the LI-1400.

I have a Galaxy Select-a-watt ballast (1,000 watt with super-chrage mode), along with coir/coil and I'm buying a MicroMole E-ballast soon, or a Hortilux E-ballast. I can test the lamp vertically (if it can burn in the position), in a BlockBuster 8", SunSystem II, and a couple of other reflectors too.

If I do test the lamps, it would be helpful to have the raw spectroradiometer data used to make the SPD, as well as PPF datum per lamp, from a U.sphere. If that data is available.

I've been testing the DustShroom for some time, about 4 months, and the one thing I dislike is that the oil dries out. So the filtering seems that it would reduced a great deal. If that's actually the case, I'm unsure. I want to contact HotriControl and ask what type of oil I can buy locally, to re-apply to the filter.

spurr

Veteran
Oh yea toohigh,

I just realized you also have ballasts. If you want to send me one, I could compare its effect on the lamp you send (if you choose to do so), vs. the Galaxy and MicroMole (or Hortilux) and coir/coil.

By "effect", I mean I can quantify the irradiance from the lamp as photons within PAR range. And that can tell us if the new ballast produces high PAR range output (photons) than the Galaxy and other ballasts, and visa-versa.

Lastly, I'm staring a new grow soon (this month), and I would run your lamp and ballast (if it's 1000 watt), and dust shroom, if that is something you would like me to do. I would be happy to test the new equipment for a whole grow, if the SPD is good for the lamp. I am getting 20 Swt#4 soon, and will be running those in my ADFT system.

FWIW, I find using irradiance of 800-1,000 umol/area^2/second is pretty ideal, when the day is over ~10 hours long (re Daily Light Integral).

toohighmf

Veteran
@ Toohigh,

The URL http://toohydro.com/ is timing out on me, cannot connect.[/
Yes bro, just registered the domains and am building the site.
Maybe you should wait on that micro mole. The hemispheres are the gavita pcb. Same as the mm. I'll see if i can get you a ballast and a bulb too...

Bud Good: you know I like your style bro. Pm me and lets see what we can work out.

Eyes: some ongoing conflict with my current partner has me pursuing other top notch products. Let me see what a 600 runs...

toohighmf

Veteran
As soon as my ads and forum is up on IC, I will be doing a test driver thread. I am meeting with Aki, the designer of Denkyu this weekend for all the tech info on these killer bulbs. I will also have the skinny on Rock; as it is now registered in CA. This may not be as simple as a single base, but 3 bottles is much less than I usually run to achieve similar quality. Supercharge and Resinator are really impressing me from the control tests I saw from my homeys. Can't wait to rock it with "madman Kush"... whatever the fuck that is!!???

Last edited:

toohighmf

Veteran
Yeah I almost worked for Hydro innovations and put Horti together with HI. They are perfect for water cooled filtration and any intake. after months, have you washed the dust shroom and recharged it yet? did you notice any CFM loss at all? how dirty is it? :tiphat:

Hey buddy,

I have been using the DustShroom (8") for some months ... and I love it. It really helps keep the lamp clean, and when I run my humidifier it blocks water particles from contacting the lamp. I use it in-line with my IceBox on the opposite end of the reflector like so:

cool air <- {IceBox}<-[BlockBuster]<-{fan}<-(DustShroom) <- warm air

Are there SPDs at that web site, for those Denkyu lamps? I have never heard of them before, and I would like to read more; you piqued my interest :) . Do have a link for the manufacturer? And do you know ifthat web site happen to have PPF datum on the lamp(s)? Oh yea, is there frequency information for the lamp and ballast?

Thanks for the thread, looking forward to what you post.

spurr

Veteran
Yeah I almost worked for Hydro innovations and put Horti together with HI. They are perfect for water cooled filtration and any intake. after months, have you washed the dust shroom and recharged it yet? did you notice any CFM loss at all? how dirty is it? :tiphat:

Hey buddy,

I tried to listen to the radio show but I wasn't home. Can I download it from somewhere and listen to it now?

I'm stoked to check your store out, I will shop with you for everything I can get (which I need) from your shop. Will you ship in plain boxes for us not living in a med state?

Nope, I haven't needed to wash it yet. But maybe I should? It still looks like new. I haven't noticed any loss in CFM, but that's by feeling the air flow every few days, I didn't test the CFM.

I'm not sure what you mean by "recharge", do you mean add more oil? If so, nope. But I have been meaning to call Horti up and ask about the issue. I didn't know one was supposed to recharge the filter. I think I asked you in an earlier post, but maybe not, anyway, how can I recharge the filter?

:thank you:

toohighmf

Veteran
the buds may huge, but I'm only running 4kw..

the buds may huge, but I'm only running 4kw..

LOL. Yeah It's not the biggest grow I ever posted, but it's about 3kw more than I really wanted to run. I don't really grow commercially anymore. I just happened to have a homemade 4 light timer up and a fan and filter..:rolleyes: How do you pass on New FREE Grow Gear and Genetics of such high quality?? :kissass: (twist my arm)
spurr, the Heavy-T Grow Show is actually downloadable from itunes. check it out! :wave:

toohighmf

Veteran
I'm contemplating running 6 600's at the moment. What do you think? Here's the Hemisphere 600. the 1000 is the same size and color. they are identical. the vertical hanging carry handle is optional. there are rubber feet so you don't scratch your great great great grandmas baby's daddy's sisters step momma's antique oak rolling table..
Denkyu's are pretty simple. they have an elongated arc tube, and are kinda "fat". As soon as I fire 1 up I will photograph it up n running.

Attachments

• hemibox1 011.jpg
    hemibox1 011.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 7
  • hemiboxwhandle1.jpg
    hemiboxwhandle1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • hemibox2nohandle.jpg
    hemibox2nohandle.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 6
  • hemibox1 009.jpg
    hemibox1 009.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 11
  • hemibox1 008.jpg
    hemibox1 008.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
  • hemibox1 006.jpg
    hemibox1 006.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 10
  • hemibox1 005.jpg
    hemibox1 005.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 6
  • hemibox1 004.jpg
    hemibox1 004.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 9
  • hemibox1 001.jpg
    hemibox1 001.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10
  • hemibox1 007.jpg
    hemibox1 007.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Twohigh,

It was awesome to meet you and i can't wait to demo your gear. With all the craziness i gave it to a friend to drive out here but it all looks BAD ASS and ill be posting a demo on it soon.

Talk to you soon man, can't wait to hook up again.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
So when are you expecting to get all this stuff from the manufacturers? :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts