Groundstomper
Give the finger to cop and
Set you up to get on top

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_090712.jpg
    IMG_20200907_090712.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78

Petrochemical

Yes it just occurred to me that I may do my best work when most folks that are normal or sleeping there's nothing normal about me I get that, my dog ate a rabbit...yes a fuken real rabbit right by the interstate ramp going south
Old boys laughing cheerng her on in the vehicles at the stop light.....
The others horrifying glances from others agast at a dogs hunting drive.....idk

Petrochemical

I don't know man, I mean I've spent 10 years in jail for growing this plant 15-20 years ago and now all of these people are coming here from New York State other various places with money getting property growing s*** weed trying to get it into these craft Cannabis stores I realize now I'm just part of another big wave of s*** bagri that I don't want to be part of if I'm fair and honest. It reminds me of popularity contest in high school that's morphed without maturing into a Phish concert parking lot where they treat anyone outside of their little circle of cocky Fakhri like their persona non grata. So plainly obvious to anyone with even a shred of customer service that these folks are just up here to take as much f****** money as they can and then leave.
I've been shocked that after all these years of me hoping that legalization would make things better and has it is just made more cocky arrogant douche bags available who think of plant is a good way to gain popularity

Petrochemical

They issued the first cultivation license on Monday, and gave pre-approvals to a few more retail shops.
Two places already selling ahead of October
Im not part of their "kool kids group lol" so i must reach out in other ways it seems for a stash while i wait for my housing to be built ready by sept
I kind of wish we used to have a channel in Waterbury called wdev and every Sunday morning I would go out with my grandpa and we'd sit at the kitchen table and he'd listen to a show called The Trading Post where him and his buddies would go on there and swap and trade and make bartering B trades and all that good stuff we need something like that for cannabis for those of us that are just in it to help one another don't have any kind of underlying motivation just want to see each other Thrive and do well and not be chasing dollars I want you to be successful to be able to support yourself but I don't want to be associated with people that put dollars before people

Ca++

Ne is a negative.
Think Star Trec " I can-ne fix it jim "
Ne as simply 'no' is in many languages. Both French and English use it, which influence language in Vermont, where the necann event is.

It's very old tongue, and while taught still, it's in some dialects, but often dropped in others.

gizmo is from an area where it's use is more common than the word 'no' I think. Though I might be wrong, he may of had a good comeback :)

Perhaps with all the states unified, there might be a bit more action. Though I think most things canna related are going to be of international interest anyway. So carving out little sectors to chat amongst themselves, really just works for entire countries (legislation) or languages (par les vous Scotch)

Last edited:

Petrochemical

1655389064977.jpg

Thought id be able to handle crowds but a fib brought on by stress disorder they claim it is
Wasted money on those tickets
At least i saw the faces behind the charade of a couple places.
Idk why folkswould want to bring out the evil suffulufagus but it happens once in a blue moon....i guess money can brainwash humans into not seeing it idk. Saddens me to see the way things are going.
F****** Winooski Organics locally they're f****** stoned out of their mind all day long don't even remember to like shut their windows and s*** and their property properly I'm just cringing at what I see now these places think they're going to roll out in October and make a killing. If the way things have gone and s******* in County Burlington Winooski South Burlington especially or any clue anyone that's opening a business here better have at least a veteran with overseas in theater engagement experience to deal with the nefarious clowns that are here now figuring out what to do making their plan acting like they're here to be good neighbors, it ought to be fun to see how many of these places are getting robbed and how frequently. Grow your own stay away from Dylan at fiddlehead Brewing he's a scumbag
1655389064977.jpg

yardgrazer

I find it interesting how much money seems to be floating around in the CBD world... I started following big players on IG just to have an understanding of the market, and they seem well positioned, but also maybe a little too loose with money in what's likely to be a tight market?

At the rate things are going I'm thinking there's likely going to be a supply shortage come fall... the CCB says they'll get to the backlog and everything's copacetic, but they also say "We'd best not catch you violating state or federal law" in a way that makes it sound like people better not have started plants yet... if people haven't started yet, I don't see them bringing commercially viable harvests in by fall.

Petrochemical

I find it interesting how much money seems to be floating around in the CBD world... I started following big players on IG just to have an understanding of the market, and they seem well positioned, but also maybe a little too loose with money in what's likely to be a tight market?

At the rate things are going I'm thinking there's likely going to be a supply shortage come fall... the CCB says they'll get to the backlog and everything's copacetic, but they also say "We'd best not catch you violating state or federal law" in a way that makes it sound like people better not have started plants yet... if people haven't started yet, I don't see them bringing commercially viable harvests in by fall.
I actually just walked away from one of the most successful ones in Northern Vermont because the clown was sayinh hemp only but he's growing photo. Calling it hemp, you know and hand over fist raking it in and it's not even about like going out and making good connections with good people it's about popularity contest like you saw in high school, I'm good.

Petrochemical

I mean I see it as I do anything when it comes to medicine and poison some substances for some people are medicinal and four others are poisonous especially if they're allergic to him. That being said hemp was just a way for folks up here that had property to start growing photo. Plants because there wasn't nobody from the state that's going to go from f****** property to property the property and test the flowers to make sure that what they're growing is photo hemp instead of photo. Let's just be honest about the real f****** Monopoly and what is motivated by it ain't out to help cancer ribbon dog that's for sure

Petrochemical

Thank God that at the end of the day all of this money all of the clowns that come here thinking that they're Incognito doing their nefarious b******* their actions always tell on them listen to none of what they say half of what you hear but watch intently

Latest posts

Latest posts