What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Democratic Operative Creates Fake Russian Botnet

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Well, when I stated it’s an unfinished investigation, it’s as simple as that. The Mueller one, and all the others.

Feel free to show where I’ve said differently.

You telling me that I’m ready to accept an incomplete investigation? Anything to back that up?

I guess I’m a little old fashioned in my thinking. If a story is based on facts you don’t need to add biased bullshit to make it legit.

In fact when I see biased bullshit, especially from repub/conservative types, it goes to the bottom as far as priorities. Not wasting valuable bandwidth on poorly constructed fairy tales. If it’s a legit story it’ll gain traction. Quite a long history of made up shit from repubs/conserves.

Not saying a Democrat never made shit up, but they can’t hold a candle to the volume produced by conservative types.

If I seem to have a bias against trump, It may be because I’ve disliked him long before he was president, because he is an empathy free, chronic liar and con man.

His presidency has only exacerbated those qualities

fair enough, it was an assumption on my part. glad to hear i was mistaken. i find myself going back and forth on how much Russian meddling there was that had a real effect, but the collusion between Putin and Trump seems far fetched and negated by all the crap Trump has sent Russia's way since he took office. but i'm open to be convinced. wondering how much longer it will be till we see the actual muller report on this whole thing.

redlaser

Veteran
Standard conservative blah blah blah

Sounds like your tired of hearing it too, probably gets old repeating it.

Probably another full day of caravan prep as well, you guys never catch a break it seems.

@gaius, might as well wait for the report. Mannafort stuff looks bad today, but he’s got his own motives as well

@fishy, I don’t maintain lists but judge individually based on supporting info if any.

vta

Veteran
Sounds like your tired of hearing it too, probably gets old repeating it.

Except you seem to ignore the fact that you disagreed with a piece, then you proceeded to label it as conservative when clearly she is a lefty wingnut. As are all the outlets she is associated with.

Probably another full day of caravan prep as well, you guys never catch a break it seems.

lol

picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
Except you seem to ignore the fact that you disagreed with a piece, then you proceeded to label it as conservative when clearly she is a lefty wingnut. As are all the outlets she is associated with.

lol

View Image

Here is a quote from that “ lefty wingnut’s” article.

“it’s been nearly two years into the trump presidency and still we have no solid evidence that the Russian “collusion” thing is anymore than a fantasy concocted by Democrats desperate to provide a more palatable reason for Hillary Clinton’s loss than the fact that she simply ran a bad campaign.”

Those are conservative talking points, so when they are included within an alleged liberals talking points, I simply add this article to the file marked “ probable conservative garbage”, and save it for future reference.

If there is truth to that story, it will develop traction, and it will be assessed at a later date. Lots of made up equivalency/whatabout stories from the right, I feel no need to waste valuable bandwidth on all of them, verifying if any of it is true. The fact she may be left or on left media does not automatically make it credible.

So, I’ve never actually finished that piece, just glanced over it.

Only conservatives would talk like that quote does, and ignore the endless Russian contact being lied about and being covered up throughout this administration, top to bottom.

Same conservatives riled over emails want us to believe trump needs more privacy in meetings with putin.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Here is a quote from that “ lefty wingnut’s” article.

“it’s been nearly two years into the trump presidency and still we have no solid evidence that the Russian “collusion” thing is anymore than a fantasy concocted by Democrats desperate to provide a more palatable reason for Hillary Clinton’s loss than the fact that she simply ran a bad campaign.”

Those are conservative talking points, so when they are included within an alleged liberals talking points, I simply add this article to the file marked “ probable conservative garbage”, and save it for future reference.

If there is truth to that story, it will develop traction, and it will be assessed at a later date. Lots of made up equivalency/whatabout stories from the right, I feel no need to waste valuable bandwidth on all of them, verifying if any of it is true. The fact she may be left or on left media does not automatically make it credible.

So, I’ve never actually finished that piece, just glanced over it.

Only conservatives would talk like that quote does, and ignore the endless Russian contact being lied about and being covered up throughout this administration, top to bottom.

Same conservatives riled over emails want us to believe trump needs more privacy in meetings with putin.

what happens if it turns out true that Clinton was just a bad candidate? will it still be a rep talking point? what i mean is would it matter to you if it was true or not, or is it still a rep talking point, even if it turns out to be true?

Cannavore

Veteran
HRC literally questioned russian hacking in the states she never stepped foot in to campaign.

She colluded with the DNC & the media to prop up Trump in the pied piper strategy but to also smear the shit out of bernie, you know the guy who in every head to head poll was decimating trump. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Russia didnt give us Trump, she did.

Badfishy1

funny how this thread struggles to hit 10 pages yet the hurr durr orange man bad threads hit 60+ at light speed. Once again FACTS mean nothing but muh feels mean everything to the liberals. Don’t see them fighting for what they ‘believe’ only argue over being butthurt. Guess they haven’t received their MSM ‘talking points’ to refute this... the absolute degenerate state of the left. Here’s to another 6 years of butthurt salty tears...

redlaser

Veteran
what happens if it turns out true that Clinton was just a bad candidate? will it still be a rep talking point? what i mean is would it matter to you if it was true or not, or is it still a rep talking point, even if it turns out to be true?

Always good to know one way or the other I suppose, kind of in the eye of the beholder. I would of voted for Martha Stewart over trump, Hillary just had a better chance.

Clinton and Obama will never leave conservative talking point lingo, got way too much material to regurgitate for whataboutisms to just walk away from it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All the shenanigans - underhanded subterfuge - and outright lies - do make it somewhat of an intriguing story anyway - and I still see a lot of legs in it.

Whatever the outcome - its not making the political process look any more credible - quite the contrary.

'Boogieman'

funny how this thread struggles to hit 10 pages yet the hurr durr orange man bad threads hit 60+ at light speed. Once again FACTS mean nothing but muh feels mean everything to the liberals. Don’t see them fighting for what they ‘believe’ only argue over being butthurt. Guess they haven’t received their MSM ‘talking points’ to refute this... the absolute degenerate state of the left. Here’s to another 6 years of butthurt salty tears...

A bunch of kids on this sight unfortunately, would rather speculate weither Trump uses drugs (obviously he does not lol) instead of talk about anything important. I know a few decent liberals I can debate in real life but not here and honestly im libertarian not even a hard right kinda guy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Except you seem to ignore the fact that you disagreed with a piece, then you proceeded to label it as conservative when clearly she is a lefty wingnut. As are all the outlets she is associated with. [/URL]

all you have to do to be identified as a "lefty wingnut" is point out anything that Trump has lied about, done that was illegal, or refused to swallow his bullshit without questioning it.:laughing: keep up the good work, maybe he will send you a Big Mac he has bitten into as a keepsake...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts