What's new

Delivery Service Sour Diesel (NYC)

G

Not sure if its real though...delivery service has great bud, and this was excellent, but its very overpriced and i don't think its as good as the pot from the medical clubs in california. i can't say however, since i've never smoked any med. pot.

G

That deff looks like Diesel Bro.Is it well flushed?Ive never grown any ,but smoked some and it was kickass,gonna get the IBL soon,hopefuly :chin: .Hows the taste?Great score ,i thought about gettin from one service my Bro fux with just to try it out(them prices hurt just to hear though,lol), but just havent yet.Heard they have the real deal on the SD and BlueBerry though,but hit and miss on it being flushed or not from what i hear.Peace DWW

G

it was def well flushed. flavor was amazing unlike any other pot i've ever smoked. price is horrendous but thats what you get.

Vermonster

i'm in nyc. fuck those deleveries, i actualy used one once thoughin a desperate time. However now my equipmet is paid off, so i guess i pay about um, nothing for 2.5 G's, and do you have a scale, cause they ususaly are 1.9 if you check, and i thought the labels were usualy BS. If you saw when the DEAth busted the cartoon network they said they were importing that shit from Canada, so they were selling are glorfied AAA beasters~! How does that piece you show smell?

G

yeah.. good looking bud.. should have been half the price though.. :( ....

get growing

G

not that hard man.. just do it..if you're buying this stuff.. you ever find seeds.. save em and grow em.. cause if its real.. it's worth it... fem or not..

G

Vermonster said:
i'm in nyc. fuck those deleveries, i actualy used one once thoughin a desperate time. However now my equipmet is paid off, so i guess i pay about um, nothing for 2.5 G's, and do you have a scale, cause they ususaly are 1.9 if you check, and i thought the labels were usualy BS. If you saw when the DEAth busted the cartoon network they said they were importing that shit from Canada, so they were selling are glorfied AAA beasters~! How does that piece you show smell?

It was 2.5g i got a scale. Smelt absolutely amazing. Most erotic marijuana aroma i have ever smelt.

Dankz

^^^ Nice rob, And Vermonster, Who cares if he bought the herb for 2.5 for 50, Some people here on the west coast pay 75-100 for OG kush which is highly overated in LA... And im preety sure no one would buy beasters at 2.5 for 50, Even in NYC, Everybody knows what Sour Diesel really smells like and Blueberry etc... Just like a med club, Theres horrible clubs and theres Great clubs :)

G

I would say it was worth the price. Too bad I can't have it all the time.

I'd rate it a 9 out of 10.

Dankz

Dragon Crack

Dragon Crack

This is Purple Dragon X Green Crack aka Dragon Crack.. Cost 75 a 1/8 and this is the only 75 1/8 ive seen in SD from my local clubs, Great high, great smell, wasnt strong enough for me and Wont spend the money again for it :)...

Hope you like :)

G

damn that shit looks insane!!! wasn't strong enough for you? damn, i'm glad i'm not the only person paying out my ass for bud, $75/eighth is crazy!!

Latest posts

Latest posts