Deletion in progress

Deleted User 0283844

Day 37 f
Strawberry Gary Exotic Mike's Cut
20240209_110700.jpg
20240209_110713.jpg
20240209_110731.jpg

Deleted User 0283844

Nice looking grow man! Very healthy and well taken care of plants. How’s that stardawg Corey cut taste? I’ve heard a lot about it but never ran across the flower
Appreciate it man.

So , my first run with Stardawg Corey, I've tasted from med dispo b4 but want impressed.

But I've heard such great things from fellow growers.

She's absolutely beautiful and crushing right now.

We will see at end... about 65 to 70 I'm gonna shot for on er

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Appreciate it man.

So , my first run with Stardawg Corey, I've tasted from med dispo b4 but want impressed.

But I've heard such great things from fellow growers.

She's absolutely beautiful and crushing right now.

We will see at end... about 65 to 70 I'm gonna shot for on er
What kind of LED’s are those? Light penetration doesn’t look too bad. I’m running 1000w Hps and love them for running sour diesel but I need some LED’s for these hot summers

Jcue81

Nice looking grow man! Very healthy and well taken care of plants. How’s that stardawg Corey cut taste? I’ve heard a lot about it but never ran across the flower
The Stardawg Corey is incredible. Hand grenades of chemmy funky funk. Rich funky flavor inhale and I get like an asphalt garbagey onion exhale that is glorious lol. Shit is magical. Love that plant.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I only got to try a stardawg x pre 98 bubba from the dispensary and it honestly tasted like pool chlorine and slight lemon lmao. Not that great tasting, I’d love to try a properly grown cut of stardawg sometime

Latest posts

Latest posts