What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DefiantlyTyhere treason

dddaver

Veteran
There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever. An invitation to foreign government to meddle in an American election is definitely treason.

White Beard

Well, in his ‘mind’ he’s already gotten away with it: all he has to do is be himself, he thinks, and he can get away with anything.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Well, in his ‘mind’ he’s already gotten away with it: all he has to do is be himself, he thinks, and he can get away with anything.
Including but not limited to, shooting someone on 5th ave and nobody cares. You know, we can shit on the tRUMP but the above statement should cause everyone a sober reflection in front of a mirror! He gets away with it because "we the people" have granted him the right to do so!

Badfishy1

Took 3 tries to form a cognitive thought ... and anybody is supposed to take anything you say as ‘valuable’?

igrowone

Veteran
trump derangement is real
it's the old expression, he doesn't know whether he's afoot or horseback
the ending looks like it will be Shakespearian

redlaser

Veteran
Yeah probably because you have to post 3 fucking times before you can get your point across... so 6500 is probably more accurate

Says the guy who switched his “Zionist “ handlers to “MSM” handlers, when it was pointed out he doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about.

redlaser

Veteran
Poor sad fishy. maybe he should just go with zionist msm so he doesn’t get his broad brush generalizations mixed up. Cry away sad fishy.

vta

Veteran
Took 3 tries to form a cognitive thought ... and anybody is supposed to take anything you say as ‘valuable’?

Yeah WTF !?!!

TDS is REAL and many here suffer. My Brothers...please seek help !

Maybe Uncle Joe can help...

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
i do see that the CIA had been doing some hacking of Russian systems
probably routine but maybe an upped level of intensity
but they did not tell their Trumpet master of their doings
interesting way to run the country's operations

White Beard

i do see that the CIA had been doing some hacking of Russian systems
probably routine but maybe an upped level of intensity
but they did not tell their Trumpet master of their doings
interesting way to run the country's operations

Especially odd when you consider that the CIA is basically the president’s personal covert action and intel force. They are supposed to answer only to POTUS (not claiming this is a good plan...)

Curious where you see CIA hacking Russians...