What's new

deer bait

Fat Tone

was just thinkin , anyone had a similar experience of going in either the morning or the afternoon, evening and climbing into your favorite stand gettin all settled in . Out comes the blazey and your token away enjoyin the enviroment , from the corner of your eye here comes dinner , do you drop the killer kush blazey ?or do you keep on smokin because ya know that if you come back the next day that dinner likes the killer green kush? Why do people eat deer?The answer is cause it taste GOOD! True story happens wherever I go.

Sabudda

S'why I roll joints.
So many deer 'round here, (western PA) I just hunt my backyard.
I had all my tags filled by the 2nd week of rut.

Fat Tone

do you think their attracted to the aroma? City deer dont live the woods they prefer your backyard. Easy pickins , you drive around couple blocks around here you cansee ALOT of them. I once seen a deer have a head-on accident with a 7mm it was ugly. I've even seen run straight into arrows, damnest thing you ever seen.

Fat Tone

Its ALL true & peach is my favorite flavor , theirs too as far as i can figure. In the land of golden paths the deer are thick, philthy thick and they turn into monsters after a couple years

guerrillafarmer

yep, it's true. here anyways. deer seem to magically appear when a Phatty is blazing in the woods. sometimes, bucks stomp in snorting like they're after a hot doe.

Fat Tone

If the secret gets out they will have a new section at CABELAS called KANNIBUS KILLER monster bucks just a toke and a light wind away. WARNING do not try this at home as results can be unpredictable! I once had one try to climb my ladder(just kidding)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
normally one-hits up in a tree. it sucks when you drop a doobie & have to climb down & get it before it starts a forest fire...

Fat Tone

the great outdoors

the great outdoors

here is the idea i had , it starts w/minding your own fire you get the idea. If i did start a company it would be called smoke in a bottle. This is for whoever put the THe great outdoors above my post. Cant really tell if youre tryn to be a doushe but it still pissed me off. this post enlightens a persons view on how we can use our medicine to benefit ourselves in another way. So is their a problem with the deer bait? I dont give FUK if their is anyways.

Fat Tone

I clearly think this subject is perfect for the tokers den. Very interesting that someone aint got nothing better to do than rearrrange posts. (did i get busted bye the post police?)Did I tell ya BAMBI was one of my favorite movies. anyways if your smokin in a box up in the tree isnt that a TOKERS DEN?