Nader

Veteran
Thanks :D This is the seeded Deepwater Horizon with Mean Gene's Red Lime pollen

hjKQQQJ.jpg

OLDproLg

Veteran
WOW HUGE DANG PICS.......

BUT never mind the pics,that 1rst shot
on the 1rst page here friggen ROCKS da bud bar!!!!

Taking the BAR higher are ya;)
GREAT PLANT at a way brother!

NOW,if i could only try it..
peace

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Highly interested in this one Nador ;)

How much Indica does she feel like she has in the effect? You said it pretty much doubled Mextiza, and she has that sexy chem chunk to her... You think it rounded everything out perfectly? She looks ELITE! Definitely considering Mextiza, and of course I'd like to get ECSD... This looks like the best of both...

I got high hopes for breeding with these Raspberry Coughs.... Definitely some AMAZING Sativa genetics... vigorous f1 hybrid... (Cambodian Landrace Sativa x Ice) from Nirvana.... I wanna get a couple more packs to really hunt through her good.. I'm running a pack now. I took a cut of each male/female... Hopefully they are a success. Im already flowering away.. I'm about to put the males in contamination bubbles so they dont pollinate everything.... I'ma collect what they give me... Go from there, see how they grow... I wanna reverse all the males I get to really check out who looks special.... Then move on to my next strain.

Just kinda starting from scratch so trying to get everything organized. Lol sorry for the rant... Just excited.

Nader

Veteran
Highly interested in this one Nador ;)

How much Indica does she feel like she has in the effect? You said it pretty much doubled Mextiza, and she has that sexy chem chunk to her... You think it rounded everything out perfectly? She looks ELITE! Definitely considering Mextiza, and of course I'd like to get ECSD... This looks like the best of both...

I got high hopes for breeding with these Raspberry Coughs.... Definitely some AMAZING Sativa genetics... vigorous f1 hybrid... (Cambodian Landrace Sativa x Ice) from Nirvana.... I wanna get a couple more packs to really hunt through her good.. I'm running a pack now. I took a cut of each male/female... Hopefully they are a success. Im already flowering away.. I'm about to put the males in contamination bubbles so they dont pollinate everything.... I'ma collect what they give me... Go from there, see how they grow... I wanna reverse all the males I get to really check out who looks special.... Then move on to my next strain.

Just kinda starting from scratch so trying to get everything organized. Lol sorry for the rant... Just excited.

the one in the first post in the thread was maybe 30% indica-like in effect at most. found it much more potent than the mextiza mother but not as HD vision energetic/uplifting.

v320bHW.jpg

Foliar fed my seeded plants with this special mix of my neighbour's exquisite artesian spring water and some 1973 Dom Pérignon. I'll just show anyone who bitches about my exorbitant seed prices in the future this picture ;) although the genetics should speak for themselves, that is my goal... but it was so transcendent and ambrosial that I simply could not deny the plants a taste

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Thats still good to hear at least though. I'm interested in Mextiza so that was a great compliment to her. I think I'd be set with some Mextiza, Raspberry Cough, and maybe get the fastest frostiest indica I can get, and have at it.

Nader

Veteran
Thats still good to hear at least though. I'm interested in Mextiza so that was a great compliment to her. I think I'd be set with some Mextiza, Raspberry Cough, and maybe get the fastest frostiest indica I can get, and have at it.

Absolutely! Mextiza, whether it be the original feminized release or the subsequent regular seed release, will prove quite special as a breeding tool. It's more than just great smoke! It's a synergy between three classic locales.

Nader

Veteran
here is the latest Deepwater Horizon female that Magilla is testing for the first time. way more leafy but it's looking promising nevertheless

Wfb5GWc.jpg

uIy4CcS.jpg

wingdings

Veteran
Absolutely! Mextiza, whether it be the original feminized release or the subsequent regular seed release, will prove quite special as a breeding tool. It's more than just great smoke! It's a synergy between three classic locales.
This^ :dance013: Oaxaca, Nepal, & Jamaica, such great vibes.

And,
Look at the frost on the new girl!:huggg: