What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Stoner Thoughts

ezak420

The entirety of Life and existence is the Singularity experiencing its own self-discovery through itself manifested as we/us/life, through itself as the Cosmos and the Cosmic Memory.. the whole of this cycle of endless cycles of Cosmoses culminates at the intersection of Consciousness, awareness, intelligence, energy, and potential, or.. as we more fondly like to label it, the continuous moment of ‘Now’, Creation.. the ripple of Consciousness expanding into the Void, leaving reality in its wake as it ‘feels’ its way into its next grandest version of itself..

-Random

ezak420

"Man is the only animal who enjoys the consolation of believing in a next life; all other animals enjoy the consolation of not worrying about it"

-Robert Brault

the earth is that of a nucleus, and electron. our galaxy an atom. is our universe a life form going through its life cycle, or part of a rock that we just cant see the edge of or is it just an extension of the fractal nature that we see hear on earth, or just random occurances??

Suspect

Veteran
In yoga and meditation breathing technique is very important, so while keeping my vape inhaled I was thinking there must be an optimal inhale/exhale technique when smoking weed too!

BudToker

Veteran
IMHO: Given the abundance and ubiquity of life in our cosmos earth based humans should be able to observe them or at least their actions/manipulations of matter/energies in someway. Perhaps galactic mergers and super nova explosions are being created and manipulated by said "life". We are just too ignorant to pick up on it.

-BT :smokeit:

Galactic

There's a multitude of actions and energies all around us: microwave, cell signals, x-ray, ultraviolet...

It's not ignorance, it's a matter of having the proper equipment/medium for transmission, no?

Extrapolate that.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Deja vu is the realization that a previous life experience is intruding into your present life consciousness to help you experience Self in a whole new way.

Galactic

A hologram is a three- dimensional photograph made with the aid of a laser.

To make a hologram, the object to be photographed is first bathed in the light of a laser beam. Then a second laser beam is bounced off the reflected light of the first and the resulting interference pattern (the area where the two laser beams commingle) is captured on film.

When the film is developed, it looks like a meaningless swirl of light and dark lines. But as soon as the developed film is illuminated by another laser beam, a three-dimensional image of the original object appears.

The three-dimensionality of such images is not the only remarkable characteristic of holograms. If a hologram of a rose is cut in half and then illuminated by a laser, each half will still be found to contain the entire image of the rose.

Indeed, even if the halves are divided again, each snippet of film will always be found to contain a smaller but intact version of the original image. Unlike normal photographs, every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole.

if we are one, and always have been could 'deja vu' simply be us accessing/coalescing the hologram of reality. 1 single fabric, 1 single intelligence, 1 self. call it what you will, past lives, present lives, future lives... timelessness

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I think Suspect is onto something with the proper breathing technique for smoking herbs. I've thought the same thing too.

Inhale fully, feel it in your lungs, let it linger a moment, then release, is usually what I do because it's effective, but there is probably a better way.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
In yoga and meditation breathing technique is very important, so while keeping my vape inhaled I was thinking there must be an optimal inhale/exhale technique when smoking weed too!

Well all I've ever heard mentioned is that the consensus among "experts" is that holding marijuana in any longer then 7 seconds doesn't really net you any added high. Also just looking at it from a reasoning standpoint, since meditation can slow down the body's autonomic functions (heart rate, breathing, etc.) Meditating while in the process of getting high, might actually interfere with the absorption of the cannabinoids in whatever you're vaping. So it might actually be better to wait until you achieve the high before you go into meditation. With the hope/goal being that rather then risking slowing down the absorption you slow down how quickly the high wears off.

Galactic

I like to start off the smoke experience with an aromatherapy experience. Break up by hand, yogic breaths of material for terpene effects, and being fully present when smoking.

ghostmade

Veteran
This shit makes me too nice! I'm the same old asshole when I wake up again though:)
lmao you know ive been going though my thoughts about this it seems no matter how great of a thought/revelation its so hard for my to holdon to and act on it the very next day.ill relise things between my and my god,me and my fam,and me and the public.but fail to hold wut i experience shit crazy i gotta work at rembering thing i deem important cause of fear of losing that thought.i really thinks its my diet and unhealthy living

HempKat

Veteran
A hologram is a three- dimensional photograph made with the aid of a laser.

To make a hologram, the object to be photographed is first bathed in the light of a laser beam. Then a second laser beam is bounced off the reflected light of the first and the resulting interference pattern (the area where the two laser beams commingle) is captured on film.

When the film is developed, it looks like a meaningless swirl of light and dark lines. But as soon as the developed film is illuminated by another laser beam, a three-dimensional image of the original object appears.

The three-dimensionality of such images is not the only remarkable characteristic of holograms. If a hologram of a rose is cut in half and then illuminated by a laser, each half will still be found to contain the entire image of the rose.

Indeed, even if the halves are divided again, each snippet of film will always be found to contain a smaller but intact version of the original image. Unlike normal photographs, every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole.

if we are one, and always have been could 'deja vu' simply be us accessing/coalescing the hologram of reality. 1 single fabric, 1 single intelligence, 1 self. call it what you will, past lives, present lives, future lives... timelessness

Each of us is a part of the entity we know of as "The Universe" as such the universe experiences all aspects of existence thru all of us simultaneously and through all time while at the same time each of us experiences life from the perspective of being our own individual being. To put another way we are all unique individuals and yet at the same time we are also all each other the same way all of our cells combined make up us. Perhaps even many things we think of as paranormal or unexplained phenomenon like deja vu are the manifestations of tapping into the awareness of that larger entity we are apart of. Tapping into the universal mind if you will.

HempKat

Veteran
lmao you know ive been going though my thoughts about this it seems no matter how great of a thought/revelation its so hard for my to holdon to and act on it the very next day.ill relise things between my and my god,me and my fam,and me and the public.but fail to hold wut i experience shit crazy i gotta work at rembering thing i deem important cause of fear of losing that thought.i really thinks its my diet and unhealthy living

It's like a dream, unless you have a particularly vivid and memorable or upsetting dream, most people can't remember what they dreamt within just a few minutes of waking. People that like to study dreams usually overcome this by keeping a notepad or even a portable recording device by their bed and train themselves to record their dreams as soon as they wake up. That's one of the purposes of this thread, to be that notepad for people to jot down their stoner epiphanies when they have them.

ghostmade

Veteran
thanks for taking/recording my thoughs as notestips HK i belive thisis the simple key.cool and awsum this is where i will shaarethem though