Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

going for a blood workup tomorrow, I'm
in the middle of my 12 hour fast.......

:faint:
need food.

EDIT:
oh yeah, my bro Hank swung by tonight, we got blazed & he broke out some new Ritz crackers, Bacon flavored, so I watched him munch out. He left me about 10 in a sleeve, I'm grittin' my teeth as they taunt me, I'll bring them to break my fasting immediately after they draw blood.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

need food.

EDIT:
oh yeah, my bro Hank swung by tonight, we got blazed & he broke out some new Ritz crackers, Bacon flavored, so I watched him munch out. He left me about 10 in a sleeve, I'm grittin' my teeth as they taunt me, I'll bring them to break my fasting immediately after they draw blood.

Stay strong, I tried them Bacon flavored Ritz crackers the other day and they ain't all that.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay strong, I tried them Bacon flavored Ritz crackers the other day and they ain't all that.

:yeahthats

Lesson:
Sometime's it's gotten right, the 1st time...

Ritz and cheese ! :biggrin: Got milk...:woohoo:

D. U. D. E ...:ying:

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran

need food.

EDIT:

Mine's on the 12th (next Thursday) for bloodwork. 14 hour fast for me. Yeah not easy but I can drink RO water at least.

I remember in my younger days went 3 days w/o eating food or drinking anything, unvoluntarily of course (hitchhiking across US). Found some water from a garden hose @ a house and that water tasted better than a 10 course Thanksgiving dinner, at least I remember commenting...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

Oh and don't waste your time on them new Bacon flavored Pringles either, I tried those at a friends house last night and you could barely taste the bacon flavor. In fact if I hadn't known they were bacon flavor I probably would have thought they were just regular Pringles.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I remember in my younger days went 3 days w/o eating food or drinking anything, unvoluntarily of course (hitchhiking across US). Found some water from a garden hose @ a house and that water tasted better than a 10 course Thanksgiving dinner, at least I remember commenting...

Great story Sf69

I have bin putting of my blood work. ugg

SativaBreather

Veteran
Oh and don't waste your time on them new Bacon flavored Pringles either, I tried those at a friends house last night and you could barely taste the bacon flavor. In fact if I hadn't known they were bacon flavor I probably would have thought they were just regular Pringles.

dont eat any frigging pringles unless you wanna die
load of gmo shit

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
1508506_269794209869128_7022247048699258528_n.jpg

How can we ever really know someone else's perspective without ever being them?
ooh that's a good one. I feel like when smoking weed, the boundaries that define myself and another are broken down to a certain degree. And if you are at all in tune with the idea that we are spiritually all as one, then you know may know what I mean. I feel closer to people, and even nature when I smoke. For me, sativas are the better strains for these feelings.

woolybear

Veteran
what does twax even mean? i see people wrapping oil on their joints and think... thats a waste of oil man, why be so frivolous

Latest posts

Latest posts