Deep State: Exposed

packerfan79

Veteran
Barr investigating political enemies.
On our dime.
Big news.
Big fucking news.
Next?

Humm, never been a precedent set for using taxpayer money to investigate your political opposition. Oh, wait every dollar we pay Democrats in Congress does exactly what you seem to oppose. Lol. Hypocrisy abounds with you. Just like your leftist buddies.

Sorry, I forgot you support foreign interference in our elections.

Their I go posting shit again, lol. Real shit. Not your MSNBC conspiracy theory shit.
:laughing:

h.h.

Veteran
Humm, never been a precedent set for using taxpayer money to investigate your political opposition. Oh, wait every dollar we pay Democrats in Congress does exactly what you seem to oppose. Lol. Hypocrisy abounds with you. Just like your leftist buddies.

Their I go posting shit again, lol. Real shit. Not your MSNBC conspiracy theory shit.

Oh wait!
Whatever.
I used that argument when I was in my three’s.

redlaser

Veteran

False Equivalancy:

False equivalency is a logical fallacy where there appears to be a logical equivalence (usually in quantity and quality of evidence) between two opposing viewpoints, but when in fact one side has substantially higher quality and quantity of evidence.

However, there is no equivalence between the two sides of debate when one is supported by evidence and the other side has no evidence, or evidence of low quality.

It’s a daily contest to see which trumpfan can create the saddest false equivalency.

h.h.

Veteran
False Equivalancy:

False equivalency is a logical fallacy where there appears to be a logical equivalence (usually in quantity and quality of evidence) between two opposing viewpoints, but when in fact one side has substantially higher quality and quantity of evidence.

However, there is no equivalence between the two sides of debate when one is supported by evidence and the other side has no evidence, or evidence of low quality.

It’s a daily contest to see which trumpfan can create the saddest false equivalency.
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
False Equivalancy:

It's really a daily contest to see exactly how severe your Hypocrisy is. It's pretty high today.

Here's an interesting thought, keep the same standard for all irrelevant of political party.
But that would be an example of maintaining PRINCIPLES. None of that from you.

Hope you have a great day. I know I will.

h.h.

Veteran
False Equivalancy:

For example:

It's really a daily contest to see exactly how severe your Hypocrisy is. It's pretty high today.

Here's an interesting thought, keep the same standard for all irrelevant of political party.
But that would be an example of maintaining PRINCIPLES. None of that from you.

Hope you have a great day. I know I will.

h.h.

Veteran
Pompeo and Gorky split for Italy seeking asylum with Bannon.
A job for Interpol.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, Hannity was sure slinging shit tonight....question, will some braindead deplorable who is sitting there putting oil on his ar-15 and just finishing the last can of a 12 pack decide to act out the rage that is stoked in his belly by Hannity....

Not like it has not happened already right?

minds_I

h.h.

Veteran
Looks like trumps giving Ukraine to Russia.
His little patsy over there facing protests.
Supporting Xi and Kimmie.
New ballistics from NK.

He should be on twitter pretty soon to air his peepees.
The country is stagnating. His one trick was a shell game.
Our tax money being spent on coverups.
Good fucking morning.
Fake conservatives.

h.h.

Veteran