What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
As a response to your pedo peddler comment

Attachments

• merlin_157769460_538bae98-93ab-4340-808b-7d1355e66dc5-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
    merlin_157769460_538bae98-93ab-4340-808b-7d1355e66dc5-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 12

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm still crossing my fingers for AOC or someone else with Bernie Sanders type policies to replace Biden in 4 years.

Biden is just a tool. So far we have used him to start fixing a problem. He likely will not be the last tool we need to use. He certainly is not going to fix everything. I hope he at least makes a decent start at it.

But it sure would be nice to see the support Bernie has earlier this year grow into something huge.

St. Phatty

I'm still crossing my fingers for AOC or someone else with Bernie Sanders type policies to replace Biden in 4 years.

Biden is just a tool. So far we have used him to start fixing a problem. He likely will not be the last tool we need to use. He certainly is not going to fix everything. I hope he at least makes a decent start at it.

But it sure would be nice to see the support Bernie has earlier this year grow into something huge.

you might have to be very Forceful to move Kamala out of the way.

Absolem

Game Score.

0-YouTube video's claiming mass election fraud and SCOTUS handing the election to Trump.

10-MSM giving Biden 306 electoral votes days after the election and declaring Biden the winner.

Must really suck when reality hits and the MSM was more accurate then any YouTube video posted here on the outcome of the 2020 election.

Hempy McNoodle

Game Score.

0-YouTube video's claiming mass election fraud and SCOTUS handing the election to Trump.

10-MSM giving Biden 306 electoral votes days after the election and declaring Biden the winner.

Must really suck when reality hits and the MSM was more accurate then any YouTube video posted here on the outcome of the 2020 election.

I thought you don't watch the Youtube videos.

Absolem

I thought you don't watch the Youtube videos.

Correct. I don't watch the video's you post. When you guy's post them here you constantly tell us to watch "this" video and the mass voter fraud it exposes. Problem is the courts think those video messages are junk too. It's why Trump is a loser in the courts.

Anyways Hempy. You still thinking the SCOTUS is going to get involved in this and hand the election to Trump???? It's what you have been telling us the last 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts