What's new

deep in the forest

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome bro! if you weather is windy and dry you have a fine drying im shure. but im pretty unexperienced in that metod so im mostly guessing

V

vod

Nice mon. I hang mine outdoors under a tree as well. No problems as long as you make sure not to hang anything already attacked by mold. Up to a week makes sense. Superior product in my limited experience. Even 2 days reduces the volume and smell, making the transport considerably easier. I never took off the leaves before hanging. They make a nice cover for the flowers.
Good luck bro!

kaczy

Veteran
Wow 1410 aren't you afraid they might mold in our damp autumn conditions. First time i see someone hangin buds that way. I dont think I'll be risking with that method when it comes to my buds. Thats a SAFE way but probably more risky.

Now as vod says if couple of days reduces volume and smell that is nice thing. I must try at least on a one plant this technique. Maybe it'll dry nice, as the weather is good so far maybe i'll try to do it tommorrow when harvest day one starts. Yes yes tomorrow is choppin time, cause signs of mold showing almost everywhere.

Good luck 1410 and may the jah fill ur pipe every day.

Peace DuckU
:wave:

:respect:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thanx for stopping by everybody! It is always pleasure!

And thank you for sharing your experience with drying outdoors.

Yeah. I made a little rooflike heh. Used old beaverboard and it should be enough against rain i think. Additionaly weather forecasts are good for next days. Anyway, I have to go there this week again. There is still few plants readdy to chop :headbange

Few more shots from wild garden:
Congolese x GG by Breader brad - 3 different phenos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TAS x Pinky

picture.php

:tiphat:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Quick update from wild garden :D

Here is beautiful Double Afghan Slam / Burmese / ErdPurT.

I think she will stay at the spot till first real freeze... But she will give me alot of great buds for sure. Absolutely no mold and lot of resin.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ErdPurT needs even more time but if the weather will stay good.. who knows..

picture.php

picture.php

Triple Aghan Slam and her hard nugs. I think she will ripe well enough here in 2 weeks.

picture.php

Triple Afghan Slam x Pinky

picture.php

And last plant of Danish Gold x Grape ready in few days.

picture.php

Stay green and safe everybody :wave:

jerzu19

Veteran
great update bro!!your Double Afghan Slam / Burmese / ErdPurT looks really really beautiful!!

pozdro

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Awesome work my green brother!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Peace&Light in your direction

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Soooo here is last real harvest this year. Remaining plants are ErdPurT, DanishGoldxGrape and DAS/BURMESE/ErdurT. They will stay till first real freeze or snow and after I'll make some hash from their buds i think...

Triple Afghan Slam

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Triple Afghan Slam x Pinky

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php