And finally some LST:

picture.php

Happy growing amigos!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey zielonylass,
looking healthy.
after lots of rain sun is showing again over in my neck of the woods. time for them to overgrow
biggrin.gif

i got a esbe cross with rocket chunk x d passion etc. (i think its called rocketchunk 2) and it has by far the craziest biggest fan leafes that i am growing this season.

happy growing man :tiphat:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thx Eugen!

And here is my LSTed Triple Afghan Slam. I try to do my best with bending her. And I hope she is a girl.

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

ddt

Darwin seeds Auto Lhotse from today - 7.7.2012. Showed super growin potential and as always super bushy. Cant wait for the final product :)
picture.php

picture.php

Rinse

Veteran
So bushy, great structure for stealth and yield.
Im glad to see your grows doing well, been tough so far in uk the Atlantic is throwing its worst at us, I have thyphoons flowering at under 1 ft lol, but a couple of the earlier ones that got the march heatwave are doing good.

harold

hows peeps das/paki looking....

i concur, terrible terrible summer. be interesting to see what i get? americas taking the heat, massive drought over there.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Update? here is little one!

Today I found and killed about 15 males.
Plants started to show N deficiency so I fed them with high N level biohumus. They still have alot of time to grow before they begin to flowering properly. So they should react well for it. We will see next time...

minis 1410 mix:

picture.php

picture.php

Gloria (2 phenos)

picture.php

picture.php

HLRDTY x HP2 and OG18Skunk x DanishGold:

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thanx all for kind words!

Hey ddt :wave: Soooo nice looking Lhotse! It is always pleasure to see your greenthumb's work!
I've planted 3 weeks ago 8 NightHailUltra minis for to make little open polinate seed grow. Hope they all will survive and will give me some of that really great genes.

Hey Rinse :wave: Do you like yours genes in my garden? Sooo nice and delicate idicas... smelling great! How about yours?

:tiphat:

Rinse

Veteran
Thanx all for kind words!

Hey ddt :wave: Soooo nice looking Lhotse! It is always pleasure to see your greenthumb's work!
I've planted 3 weeks ago 8 NightHailUltra minis for to make little open polinate seed grow. Hope they all will survive and will give me some of that really great genes.

Hey Rinse :wave: Do you like yours genes in my garden? Sooo nice and delicate idicas... smelling great! How about yours?

:tiphat:

They look great, very healthy, do you think you will make seeds?
Mine aren't doing too good, due to weather, they are about as big as one of the side branches on yours. :tumbleweed:

Good luck with NHU, I want to try it next year.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey Bohempian! Nice NHUs. Hope you will find killer pheno there.
My NHU micro seed project:

picture.php

And here are 2 DASxPaki girls. Both very similar. About 1,8m high. I wonder if they will finish on my lettitude...

picture.php

picture.php

And here is little HTC DC x ErocketDanishPassion girl:

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
No Harold. It's to early for their smell yet. But they will I'm sure!

Here are my Danish Gold x Grape. 2 big and 1 medium size plants. I'm still not sure but feel all are females.

picture.php

picture.php

And Danish Gold in early flowering stage:

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Here are Congolese Double Gold and 2x ManitobaMedicineGuerillaGoldxBangiHazePurpureaTicinensis/OrangeBud x StinkyPinky. 2 different phenos.

picture.php

CDG:

picture.php

StinkyPinky cross, green pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

and purple one:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts