What's new

Deep Congo Seed Grow

Slowmo

Well second grow underway :

Richards Will's DC X Congo

got 10 of 10 seeds germinating, but manhandled one of them to death.. so now only 9 baby's on the way..

can't wait to see the dominant parent :muahaha:

Will try to keep u updated

Peace Out

Slowmo :smoweed:

Slowmo

Quick update:
My ten plants (the one i manhandled refused to die) became 6 females and 4 males...

The Ladies were allowed to enjoy themself, in an open pollenation, with the 2 most DC like males..

Now I have 6 fully seeded females in the basement, damn lots of seeds :muahaha:

I'll drop a couple of pix tonight

Last edited:

Slowmo

nye pix's

nye pix's

Damn de producerer mange små blade omkring flowersites, der alle lader til at blive dækket af trics :jump:

Man kan tydeligt se DC's indflydelse på de massive fanleaves

Glæder mig som et lille barn, til at se hvad F2 vil vise :muahaha:

Last edited:

Slowmo

Nu får jeg da frø til et par års experimenter... :joint:

Burde nok have taget en dame fra, for at se hvordan de udvikler sig når de ikke bestøves, men det når jeg nok i f2 :laughing:

Last edited:

Slowmo

Had to try a few more with flash, before the match (euro champ)

This girl, has the same leaf structure as Kenned's dc :

On second thought they where put on 12/12 around 1st or 2nd of May. Little over a month flowering now.

How can u anything but enjoy a hobby, that produces something like this ??

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Slowmo

Richard suggest finding sativa pheno in f2, and work from there, he's doing backcross to congo mother... :nono: well i don't have any congo, but i have some of Sam The Skunkman's Original Thai Haze, which i might pair a sativa f2 with. :cool:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lookin hot ´Mo!! Very happy to see someone reproducing this cross. From what ive seen and heard this cross is not dominated by the DC as per usual. Its more of a nice 50/50 mix between the congolese sativa and the broadleafed afghan. The taste and high should be very complex and a perfect blend between the parents. Much respect for takin on this project wich ill be watchin with interest. Spread em far and wide!!

Stay Safe

Slowmo

GDK thanks for stopping by..

there's a danm nice smell comming from my basement... (smells like congo, maybe new hit title)

Will try to maybe get some full plant shot when i get off from work

Last edited:

Slowmo

for a couple of days, i've gotten home little to late to get pix, without disturbing 12/12 but will try to get tomorrow.. Weekend finally

Slowmo

dang, they are lot more frosty today, than last update.... PIX comming

and btw, at this rate im worried that they are producing more thc than seeds.. they are on flower nutri...

what is the best nutri combo for seeds ?

Slowmo

Think i might have possible future mother, this is getting scary :

First one to show mature seeds :muahaha:

another one of the girls :

bit more dc like "death cabbage" but also quick showing mature seeds