What's new

DEEP CHUNK

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed Jingles...thats def DChunk and may I ask how long you gana run her?...I pulled a couple DC beans out of the holy stash ands will run them again soon..Ive run it in the past and looked just like that..but I went bout 7-8wks and wasn't very happy with her..I wish I could pic Toms brain on these..his grows actually looked like they yielded a bit even tho he grew monsters..I know its possible one way or another....keep rollin brah
FOE20

G

that DC has some of the greenest leaves i have ever seen especially in pics 4 and 5, you must have your ferts really dialed in to get such lush growth and color with no burning.....way to go guy....do you stop giving N later in bloom?

J

jingles

nice words for a nice plant, she goes from 45 to 60 days depending the conditions i can give her. andy, I feed organic plant foods for the first few weeks then mostley only plain water.. less is more sometimes J.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
I bet RACO will be here to make us all slobber, with some awsome DC pics. ;)

T

terran2

Deep Chunk X Hindu Kush /Sknk1

Deep Chunk X Hindu Kush /Sknk1

so nice when someone starts a thread showing a plant already vegged out
and into 12/12 ....instead of 2 dozen pics of sprouting seedlings & seed packs . (but we all love baby pics , long as someone else changes the diapers , lol)

This cross the DC sure shows its will to dominate completely for the hindu/sknk1 was very x-mas tree profile with sativa influence ....hardly any side branching occurs with this strain, very beefy center stalk & straight up & down . Must say i haven't smoked any yet or flowered/finished it .
This male cross was given by a friend ...pollen soon.

deepchunkxhindulushsknktb7.jpg

Last edited:
J

JollyGreen

Very nice work with The Deep Chunk Jingles, the fan leaves are hugh as sh!t. Keep it grown.