What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
here's something you dont see everyday........spiral staircase.....dc pheno of ptkxdc.....fwiw.....
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

.....well these lean towards dc their bud is more similar to ptk........

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants... Those leaf margins are dense with trichomes...

Interesting one flower formed a foxtail sort of structure... It looks wider than a normal foxtail... Little budlet... just big enough for a spliff... Could probably roll it between your hands and smoke it as is... :smoker:

deepchunk

it looks like i found a good site this plant and buds it produces is amazing imo the best medicne avalible got to go back and read all the post.........................

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey deepchunk, cool handle! :headbange

Got any photos or thoughts you want to share on the plant?

deepchunk

why ty i was sittig smokin some dc when i registerd hey benji in your last 3 feeds add some gravity to the mix and sit back and watch them buds you will smile........... i have
grown to this plant like sos takes my pain away..... very easy and fights the pest by itself and no pm problems yet

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey deepchunk what is gravity ive never heard of it...?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hang the container upside down.... Stretches them buds right out.... Probably get a bunch of foxtails... :)

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh i thought it was an additive or something u put in your water:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: how the hell do you hang your containers upside down indoors??

deepchunk

its an additive a flower hardener made by emerald triangle humboldt county if you need an address or ph # ican find it or you can google it my heads hurting

whodair

Veteran
hi all :wave:
beautifull pics!! as could not be other way with DCs!! :yoinks:

DC male ;)

imagen009resize.jpg

imagen010resize.jpg

"too much trouble in the world we have to live in love
life is so presious get serious about that!" (ijahman)
peace and love

this is what a male should look like! is it been flowered for long? im using a g13haze male, i got 7 boys out of 10. out of the 7 i chose one that was darkest and most dense. well i only wish it looked like those dc daddies...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats cool, that would sure be a useful thing to have especially for the small stemmed plants...

Sorry benji! :D

rodney1.JPG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^

Ummm, I can't believe that ANYONE would complain about it being leafy...lol. I mean, there are so many trichs on the leaves, you could get ripped just by smoking the trim!!

Talk about a truly amazing and beautiful plant. A TRUE breeders dream. I mean, ANYTHING I have ever seen crossed with DC...is better off because of it. DC adds so much frost to crosses...an amazing breeders plant.

I for one, and I hate to say this...ENVY anyone with a pure DC line...it is one of my dream plants. I have her in a couple of crosses, but it just still isn't the same as having her in a PURE line. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have that "leafy" girl in my garden!

And I think the truth be told, you would too....

Pure DC is on my quest list...right there at number 2, right below Monkey Paw...

dank.Frank

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PEOPLE THIS IS A DEEPCHUNK THREAD PLEASE LEAVE THE VERBAL TYPING/SPARRING FOR PM's i wana see more deep chunk pics!!!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice colina are they all from seed or clone...?

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All from seed Benji - the resin hunt. If they look a little different it's because all meristem fans have been wacked in order to cram more plants in there.

Rick, "cubing" is a nickname that Mr. Soul came up with during the making of C99 indicating 3 backcrosses in succession to a recurrent parent. Apparently though, CH9 has some alternate definition that I am waiting to hear more about.:drum:

Mmmmm the resin hunt..