What's new

Deep Chunk

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Awesome thread Colina. OGKA x SDIBL x DEEP CHUNK. The curled, gland covered leaflets are great hash stock. Each calyx is purple on the outside and lime green on the inside.:joint:

Picture_010.jpg

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
sweet pics every1 esp - esbe i have 2 deep chunk crosses in flower
Boi Desiel sour desiel x deep chunk
i'm calln gunk came unamed NorCal Goo {fm} x Deep Chunk {m} thx brotha Greenlion for these and several other wonderful chunk crosses

2 Bio Desiel girls @ 7 days flower

Gunk Goo x DC @24 days 12/12

and some F2's in the pipeline being created both lower lowest branchs where pollenated all nug sites in pic is a top nug of the branch

hey any of ya'll who've growen DC get cat pee smell ??? lol when i had her in dark for 24 hrs while pollenation was takeing she smelt my camode room like my cat sprayed lol
again wonderful pics and plants every1

mang srry forgot lol of course shes inside under 400w MH in air cooled hood a 400w hps n cooltube is w/in 1ft also

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shes a slow grower and a bad yielder but still a sight for the eye and a pride in the garden

heres a few shots from my old indoor room
xyz DC

img0033nf1.jpg

img0036uz0.jpg

img0041mn8.jpg

i still have some of them left as clones and i just popped 10 beans from a spanish brother yesterday so there be more chunks later

Justa6655321

Veteran
All three started the same day.

Deep Chunk - big fat massive leaves. The shortest of the three.

Super Silver Haze next to a Deep Chunk. The SSH is filled with smaller more sativa type leaves.

Snowdog, SSH and DC - all started on the same day with identical growing conditions.

B

Brother_Monk

Hey Colina :wave:, nice thread you started. Some excellent info, and beautiful pics as always people. I've had my head in HTC forums too long. Didn't see this thread 'till just now. Not much more to add, 'cept maybe a few of the shots i took of Mr. Hill's DC. I'll be giving more to the ICMag admin for the upkeep of this site. Along with some Cripple Creek I made with the PTK pollen collected a few months back. Some of them will make their way into your gardens I'm sure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:respect: The DC and Tom Hill for bringing it back!

:ying:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
OOHhhh hell's yes............thing's looking MIghTy GooD rounD here'.....mine should be going in the dirt shortly....;).....once again beautifull boot's!.......MOneY