What's new

Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx you all :smile:

Good news are that Uncle Charlie is busy working with Neeples,Panama x DC,Chunkbeki and more...:woohoo:

I don´t look the wine, drink water?

Hey bocil :listen2:
We don´t drink water because the fish ph*ck in it :muahaha:

Imagen030.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

find the hidden bean in the above photo for 5 extra points and a free walk around the hood.

edit - does look tasty bro :D

what is it?

B

bocil

Yesterday cut the neeples, I have set the plants to re-vegetate, in September I want to return to put them, this time with cuts,I think to put 40 plants.She has a suculent smell.I love this plant.

09001-4.jpg

09002-4.jpg

09003-4.jpg

09004-4.jpg

09005-4.jpg

09006-4.jpg

09007-3.jpg

09008-4.jpg

09009-4.jpg

09013-4.jpg

09014-4.jpg

09015-4.jpg

C

charlie garcia

buenas Bocil

lovely agree, may represent best of both this for the pics but who knows yet. Wish all best smoke and next sog

Are they married? do they have boyfriend? well am not jealous...
Do they live alone? Is their family rich? Would they like sex with a spanish macho??? jeje

Abrazos

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
find the hidden bean in the above photo for 5 extra points and a free walk around the hood.

edit - does look tasty bro :D

what is it?

lol!
it´s Neeples,a bud from the auto-flowering one.I made a few f2 seeds and gave them to charlie.:wink:

bocil :wave:

Lovely lovely girl!! well done :yes:

"HIS" sister....

buenas Bocil

lovely agree, may represent best of both this for the pics but who knows yet. Wish all best smoke and next sog

Are they married? do they have boyfriend? well am not jealous...
Do they live alone? Is their family rich? Would they like sex with a spanish macho??? jeje

Abrazos

lmao :muahaha:

bocil,
have you tried the ICP?
if not,grow some if you can...youre going to like it :wink:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lol charlie!

the the neeples looks fine my friend. do you remove many green leafs along the way?

B

bocil

Esbe, I take near 8 green leafs + or - ,good day and karma for all the friends hear.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

...a case of mad munchies...

bocil,
find one like this and grow her big,so you don´t have to starve :nanana:

DSC00899.jpg

B

bocil

With a plant this, she removes itself the hunger enough days. :muahaha::muahaha:

:wave::wave: Uncle Raco from the other part of the north.

B

bocil

In the next months ,I stay to attack with more NEEPLES,for me an impresionant HIBRID,see all later .:joint:

B

bocil

This is the Nepples Champion,I put to revegeted and she is dead,fucking shit,in in octuber I put more for look the new champion.

09030-3.jpg

09030-3.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts