What's new

Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah amazing!! :yes:
Bob Clarke wrote about these mutts in MJ Botany...found in some afghan and colombian as well :D
half siblings,grown by a newbie under 400 HPS :D
Purple Chitral Kush X Uzbeki
DSC03959.jpg

Deep Chunk x Uzbeki
DSC03990.jpg

guineapig

Veteran
Pink Panther......forget about purps.....its all about the PINK!!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

Love this thread.....keep up the great work everyone.....:smoke:oOoo

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neeples :D
The top of one of these Neeples was harvested yesterday.The plant will stay under the 400 for a few days more :D
DSC04001.jpg

DSC04000.jpg

DSC04007-1.jpg

guineapig

Veteran
aha Planther lo siento amigo!!!!

what strain has been crossed to the Pink Planther?
will you create a Pink Planther strain that true-breeds for pink flowers? (that would be awesome!! :jump:)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pink Planther is the first Purple Chitral Kush x Uzbeki F1 ever shown (afaik lol!)
And I´m proud of being the first one to show her in public :D
besides of that,I have nothing to do with the creation of this beauty..the kudos go to charlie garcia,who used his very unique genetics to create these one-of-a-kind items :respect:
Being objective :) I can´t judge,because I have seen only two plants grown by a newbie friend of mine (his father is also friend of mine :wink:,buth both have caught my attention...I can´t wait to try them :)
It´s curious the 1:1 purple:green split I´ve noticed in the PCK family over the years lol!
green pheno,stereomutt resinphonic :biglaugh:

DSC04019.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

guineapig said:
will you create a Pink Planther strain that true-breeds for pink flowers? (that would be awesome!! :jump:)

Nice you like them. Guinea, everything will depend on the smoke qualities and overall F1 results after further analysis. Hybrid is being re-done several times with the time but seems right now and with these particular parentals is when best results are coming out.

Thx for uploading and following their growth Raco. A pleasure for my eyes. Hope a pleasure there for your nose as well :)

take care amigos

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Raco said:
This green pheno of the PCK x Uzbeki has thinner buds,but the smell is otherwordly :D
mutt
DSC04017.jpg

Mmmmm :smile: Some charlie's taskenti i grew also produced a few ovaries in the main stem. Looks like a uzbeki trait. Incredible pics raco and highlighter!

guineapig

Veteran
My favorite planther is drying now, eh? :jump: :woohoo:

can't wait for a smoke report.......pink planther for president!!!!! :kissass:

Guest423

Veteran
lol pink planther....i must of been stoned....i swear it said pink panther...i didn't even take a second look.

well then the pink planther looks bomb....has this cross been smoked by anyone yet?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
XyZ,Guinea :wave: always great to see you :wink:
The green pheno smells really great and is very sticky (flycatcher lol! )
DSC03994.jpg

This leaf has 13 blades :D

DSC04014.jpg

The two sisters
DSC03960.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
lol pink planther....i must of been stoned....i swear it said pink panther...i didn't even take a second look.

well then the pink planther looks bomb....has this cross been smoked by anyone yet?

hehe funny :D
afaik,no one has tried thid cross yet (and that includes the breeder),but yeah,looks bomb
Give em a try! :wink: these seeds are in the hands of a few only!!

FLOYD6.jpg

floyd3.jpg

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Four Chunkbeki tops,harvested yesterday :D
beki1.jpg

Chunkbeki
bekitop1.jpg

Pink Planther :biglauhg: