secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC,one of Parineeta´s sisters :D
7287svenson_8061.jpg

Limeygreen

Veteran
Oh my Raco, what big, fat, sticky Neeples you have :nono:

I would love to see that Mango grow, the pictures look very spectacular. Colombian Collie :joint:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great work raco! :wink:

It's curious how similar look Old mendo and Auto flowering Neeple! Que paseis buenos dias de vacaciones!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
dam raco, you are over active at the moment. to lil pussy? hehe

love this one, and the rest to fer shure. nice dc ras!
racoo075.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
esben :wave:
...new camera...jejejej!! :jump: and some killer stuff....Spanish Blaze :rasta:

DSC00887.jpg

This AF Neeples has a very high calyx-to-leaf ratio.She´s almost ripe,so I removed leaves.Just waiting for the beans (f2´s) to mature :rasta:
DSC00894.jpg

E

ElectroSticky

oooh shiva my friend ,,, look on the thread, why so many bad reports on chronic ,,
there is a pic that still got me amazed with an outdoor plant that looks soooo bushy , it may not be Neeple but it sure is worth check it out !!

myself i can only grow indoors.. but i have some friends they plant to the ground and WOW ,, i must say if you prepare your soil it gives you great results ,,,

i am amazed by this raco how he goT his blooming of plants so narrowed down ,,i mean look at that donkey cola ...only experience and time !!!

PD ...
heres some reflection for y´all

SOMETHIME THE HARDEST THING TO DO ...IS TO DO NOTHING AT ALL.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi said:
Great work raco! :wink:

It's curious how similar look Old mendo and Auto flowering Neeple! Que paseis buenos dias de vacaciones!

Heyyy dubi :wave:
At first sight I´d say yes,she does ..but if you watch closely,you´ll see the differences :D

DSC00893.jpg

I forgot to mention that I´ve already smoked a sample bud,uncured but really awesome..I´m sure that this plant is one -of-a-kind item :rasta:
DSC00897.jpg

Old Mendo
Imagen100.jpg

Imagen098.jpg

colombian
racoo074.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Looks so tasty with those orange hairs. Glad you are satisfized with first results there, interesting pheno for sure.
Congrats and enjoy

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx friends :wink:
Two pics,same scenario:
2005 outdoor X18
X18colaext.jpg

Neeples indoors 2008 :D
racoo105.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
Pics from today!

DC

Sandstorm Do you think she will finish flowering??

Pablo,
Nice B.M.W. there :rasta:
And you better keep the Sandstorm under 12/12.The daylenghts is increasing remember? :wink:
The other Neeples is still alive and keeps flowering,but the wound didn´t heal... :badday:
racoo081.jpg