What's new

Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1

G

A healthy respect for varietys that all of a holland does not possess is something I like to see. Nice pictures guys, I hope to see you continue to work with varietys that others do not have and share them with the community.

Take note young guys, I like the retro thing these cats are sportin.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a beautiful colombian!! :yes: thx Charlie :wink:
Here´s the Old mendo startin flowering :D
DSCN5683.jpg

DSCN5684.jpg

DSCN5688.jpg

I´m going to dust a few flowers with Neeple´s pollen :D

B

bonecarver_OG

man, raco :D i think u ! are making a new cross every day :D

hard work in the jungle :D keep them crosses coming :D

peace mate!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx bone for the great vibes :jump:
Here´s the DC x Uzbek #3,a few days ago.These girls eat like pigs.....
Their root system is otherwordly :muahaha:
DSCN5696.jpg

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

nice banana-palm tree :D fattest indoor leaf i might have seen ever! hehe :D

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JUST ONE NEEPLE

JUST ONE NEEPLE

but it's a girl neeple! :jump:

I transplanted my Neeple yesterday, and noticed pre-flower pistils! She has 3 weeks to get big in this 4 gallon pot before flower.

She has been under 24 hr. lighting*, so I was surprised to see her express. Maybe that goes along w/ the AFing gene? Somewhere back within this thread charlie mentioned the Nepalese have a 20-30% rate of autoflowering?
She isn't exactly autoflowering (like Raco's), just preflower expressions, maybe just her maturity level? :confused:
Anyway, I plan on popping a pack of Nepjam's this week, w/ an eye out for a good male. :wink:
Peace, HL

*(she got lumped in w/ a bunch of clones that were taken when their mom's were 2 wks in flower, and I had to go 24 hr. for them to revert to vegging)

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Nice yours are growing HL :)

As said before I got not good temps or rooms for a proper flowering with them but hope can be tasty anyhow. Ill try from clones later in the season. They seem to express some variability as well

Here one of the neeples
best

Last edited:
I

indicalover

Hey Raco, have you had a chance to smoke any of the DCXUzbeki or is this you first run of it? Looks like a very nice indica, the leaves are fat as hell!

G

Amazing Neeples Charlie, one of the darkest indoor plants I have ever seen!

Some lovely work Raco, well done man!

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wanted to ask Raco how many DC females he sorted threw to find his parental cuts? Seems you once said it took 3 years to find your PTK mother. Please elaborate...# of seed grown plants per variety.PTK and DC.

C

charlie garcia

hola amigos

cold and chunk blood are responsible of those colours forcing plants to show it. Can be aesthetic picture but smoking results are not going to be very good with them in the yield issue. Sometimes we have nice temps in february which allows some better flowering tasks. Not this year but at least we can see how they can show up.

More details of colors in other lines. In first picture another "painted" flowers of ICP (India/Congo x Panama). Second and third pictures are Sandstorm male. I would like to cross it soon to try a good DC female with this beauty and exhuberant male Chitral/Marrocan. More hashy hybrids to be played with Pareeneta and family :)

best

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Incredible Sandstorm male charlie :smile:

Ras, raco! Lovely pics too! Thanks for share them!

C

charlie garcia

I like it as well Dubi... so many flowers and pollen drop... upside down. In a list of best traits he counts with so many good favourable traits to be on top of my lists

cuidate bicho

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Charlie,
K++++....simply awesome!! :jump:
I haven´t got a camera yet...here some crappy mobile pics...sry... :rasta:
A couple of Chunkbeki girls
Imagen026-1.jpg

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing ICP...inna future will be able to get some kaiki?? :rasta:

Raco those Chunkbeki hahaha rock!! big leafs at all!!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I´ve smoked ICP and it rocks!!
charlie,that girl gets me redder than a dog in heat :muahaha:
A couple more pics of Chunkbeki´s :D
Imagen029-2.jpg

Imagen033-2.jpg

G

Charlie, I love the looks of that Sandstorm male. I think the cross to DC would be very interesting. I would also think that a scross to my Purple Afghan would produce something very interesting and colourful. I shall have to get some PA seeds to you, or perhaps send you a clone. I'm currently growing out some PA seeds looking for a good female.