What's new

Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1

Rasta Dorta

:jump: :headbange :rasta:

Yea man, Love, good vibes, your plants shows it. Sometimes i wonder after, all i can read about cannabis, theres almost nothing about the feeling of the plants, i got a friend that have music to the plants, other talks to the plants, and i ask, does the, love and all the good vibes can help the plant be happy and grow stronger.

I got to make a comparative, jeje

But Raco your plants looks like a very happy family, a question ¿in the family still have the Venezolana, that you show one time over here?

Charly, :wave: yesterday put your beans in the water, doesnt have space before, :redface:

Best Wishes and keep the good vibes!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola amigos, hope you are doing well...lots of good plants here! good job Raco & co

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back, XyZ! :wave: Sure glad you returned! Bans suck, and a lot of folks have decamped - which has hurt this site - happy you let it go. Your just one of those guys that makes this a better place. :respect:

G

I thought so Charlie, like here, it is a bit cool for outdoors yet to.
Won't be long though.

A question for Raco, Charlie, Bone or anybody else out there that has grown out and played with TomHills genetics. Which strains and crosses are you liking the most? which do you think show most promise for the future for breeding and smoking pleasure?
I see alot of beautiful Deep Chunk cross pictures out there but have yet to try any. I am starting some Bubba KushXDeep Chunk seeds now, but you guys have been growing alot of different crosses with her and the X18 and PTK, which are turning out the best?
I love the smell of the X18 madre I have, soon I will taste her dankness. Very Kush looking plant, dark color, minty penetrating smell, looks alot like the Kush plants that are around here(OG, Bubba).
The X18 will be in much wider circulation soon now that we are settled, have space and are starting work with her over here.
How long has it been Raco since I gave you those X18's? Deep Chunks? I knew they would not go to waste in your hands. Man you guys have been working hard with all of them, I am amazed at how many beautiful pictures have been posted. Thank you for everything you guys have done.
You know what the real beauty of all of it is....no $dinero$ was involved, just intercontinental love and respect.
It makes me feel good all over. Irie :rasta: Bud

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

budular - my best keeper is a cross between SSH x PTK - and i got to say this far i think its in a class on tis own. all PTK, DC and X18 i have smoked is very nice bud :D

the biggest impact i think these strains has, is in hybrids, where the yeild gets higher and the plants grow quicker, BUT never the less - they are important cornerstones for future hybrids and crosses.

for favorites of tomhill strains.. well

SCBB seems to be a bit too mellow for my taste - i dint even keep hybrids with her and PTK

PTK is great flavour and a special high that is a bit of a surprise.

DC is the essence of an indica personalized in one concentrated plant - without becoming a knock-out stone ( sleepy one i mean).

X18 is a nice one but to my taste its close to PTK sometimes in many ways.

all of the above are good smoke - but i personally think the most impactant on me were PTK and DC.

DC i will defiently grow if i get a nice cut from raco in the future :D and i will plant my PTK seeds i made also in a while - some of them my friend Marijunaut grew out with great results - he also thought its a surprising smoke.. the high is unexpected and in his words more psychedelic and upwards.

i got to say THANK YOU for all you have done.

you and tomhills stuff made sure we are smoking some awesome pot here now :D hats off for that!!

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

well - the jamaicans seeds.. :D

got some info today - but it wasnt too in depth hehe

but here it is.

got 2 strains. one is VERY select ABSOLUTELLY IMPOSSIBLE to get to bud, something that even the rastas and jamaicans the self regard as a special highgrade. the weed is known as Beeniemans weed and as maybe some of you know, he is a world famous reggae singer since atleast the 80's. now this in it self means very little - BUT one more important fact is this BUD is not comercial. It is grow for a small click of musicians and singer - very damn elite.

the beeniemans choice is grown in the Papine area. the bud as stated before is hard-to-get High-grade.. (high grade means TOP-Quality)

got around 200 seeds of that - enough for getting going a few very dense test grows at different locations to look for special parents :D

and

the other strains is a negril strain starting to get comercialized now - but even though its comercially available - doesnt mean we can BUY the bud if we go there on hollidays hehe - also quite select..

of this alst one i got less beans - but enough for getting a smaller test going on in my house.

still the most interesting one is the First mentioned - for obvious reasons.

now you might ask how the hell did i get these? and how come i got em?

well,

im lucky. i got a part of my familly connected in the music industry of jamaica.

Blessings!

peace all

close up of the negril bud (im still waiting for pics of the beenieman's weed)
remember they dont use too much fertilizers etc.. so these in good condicions is going to be a LOT of fun to see :D

negril

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Bone - Awe I love a good mystery.....

Tom Hill - I have some of his Haze F2s that I am enjoying. Lots of resin for the foxtail buds.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
well - the jamaicans seeds.. :D

got some info today - but it wasnt too in depth hehe

but here it is.

got 2 strains. one is VERY select ABSOLUTELLY IMPOSSIBLE to get to bud, something that even the rastas and jamaicans the self regard as a special highgrade. the weed is known as Beeniemans weed and as maybe some of you know, he is a world famous reggae singer since atleast the 80's. now this in it self means very little - BUT one more important fact is this BUD is not comercial. It is grow for a small click of musicians and singer - very damn elite.

the beeniemans choice is grown in the Papine area. the bud as stated before is hard-to-get High-grade.. (high grade means TOP-Quality)

got around 200 seeds of that - enough for getting going a few very dense test grows at different locations to look for special parents :D

and

the other strains is a negril strain starting to get comercialized now - but even though its comercially available - doesnt mean we can BUY the bud if we go there on hollidays hehe - also quite select..

of this alst one i got less beans - but enough for getting a smaller test going on in my house.

still the most interesting one is the First mentioned - for obvious reasons.

now you might ask how the hell did i get these? and how come i got em?

well,

im lucky. i got a part of my familly connected in the music industry of jamaica.

Blessings!

peace all

close up of the negril bud (im still waiting for pics of the beenieman's weed)
remember they dont use too much fertilizers etc.. so these in good condicions is going to be a LOT of fun to see :D

negril

Jah men!! Bone!! Blessed the herb of reggae!! :rasta:

It's going to be very very interesting.

B

bonecarver_OG

i think so too :D

somehow im thinking thes seeds should get grown outdoors.. here in spain they would veg really big i hope :D

seeds are going to a few good growers around here ;)

peace all!

G

Thanks for your thoughts Bone, I agree that they are most important to add to the gene pool, crosses made with them are bringing out flavors and highs and also yields that are different from the originals while keeping the goodness of the herb they are crossed with. And that seems to be happening on both sides of the cross....There is no end to a good thing. :rasta:
Don't count out the Salmon Creek Big Bud my friend, I have one that is an S1 that is waaayyyy better than the original.
The Jamaicans sound promising, I've been there a couple of times and smoked alot of Jamaican herb and most all of it, especially in Negril and the western side has been from great to I want my mommy :puppydoge
Baccus bro, I forgot about his Haze plants, Tom told me you really got to sow alot and keep looking but that there are some real standouts in them, those would also make some good crosses. Have you found any strong ones?
Peace, Love and Irie ganja to everyone, Bud

B

bonecarver_OG

id definetly like to try one of the more potent SCBB's :D

aparently the seeds of the negril strain is from the best bud she got in negril. but she said the really outstanding one was the beenieman's.

this source is pretty much half jamaican by now, after spending many years there - she worked with a music producer and got some good connections. she is a heavy smoker - sometimes id say she even smokes more than me.

this is why i believe this seeds she sent (the first she ever thought worth it) might have some goodies in them :D

im stoked :D

G

Hey Bone, Thanks for the offer man, you're too kind and generous, you and Raco and Charlie too. Right now I've got my hands real full and I am going to devote alot of space and time to the X18 maybe chuck some pollen.
I want to see what the Beenieman herb looks like though maybe in the future let her spend time with a macho X18. jejeje So post alot of pictures, always love your pictures.
Have you guys seen Richard Williams Deep Congo yet?

C

charlie garcia

nice picture... Sounds interesting Bone mmm :) Am still salivating... some good jamaican lines are like a sweet to my eyes, makes me salivate LOL Always loved those tasty weeds

Budular I cant talk about TH lines. Newbie with them and just tried these cuts. I heard all good things about the Deep Congo from Richard but havent tried either. Btw the DC seeds you sent years ago have all popped 100%, yet in a corner waiting for room, many thx bro;)

Irie

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budular said:
How long has it been Raco since I gave you those X18's? Deep Chunks? I knew they would not go to waste in your hands. Man you guys have been working hard with all of them, I am amazed at how many beautiful pictures have been posted. Thank you for everything you guys have done.
You know what the real beauty of all of it is....no $dinero$ was involved, just intercontinental love and respect.
It makes me feel good all over. Irie :rasta: Bud

man,
it´s been a while since that...four,five years :D.As I´ve told to Pablo and others,the DC changed my perspective...as you know Bud,I wasn´t growing pure indicas back then,but sats and crosses with commercial hybrids (JH,Superskunk,Marley´s Collie,the Destroyer macho, etc..).I still remember my threads on OG...
"Deep Chunk indoors,a 6 week wonder" & "X-18"..they become quite "fat" before the OG went down..also lost a bunch of pics :badday:
Also remember very well the day that an old friend killed my 3 X18 males when he was too drunk (He´s not allowed to enter my garden anymore,but not hard feelings at all....shit happens...:( )
The DC? well,I made beans and gave almost all away...they were quite good afaik :D.The remaining seed stock eventually crapped,including the last 18´s..and we tryied hard to germinate them.Same with the Old Mendo mix,I have one girl and it´s almost considered a miracle!! :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rasta Dorta said:
:jump: :headbange :rasta:

Yea man, Love, good vibes, your plants shows it. Sometimes i wonder after, all i can read about cannabis, theres almost nothing about the feeling of the plants, i got a friend that have music to the plants, other talks to the plants, and i ask, does the, love and all the good vibes can help the plant be happy and grow stronger.

I got to make a comparative, jeje

But Raco your plants looks like a very happy family, a question ¿in the family still have the Venezolana, that you show one time over here?

Charly, :wave: yesterday put your beans in the water, doesnt have space before, :redface:

Best Wishes and keep the good vibes!

man,
I play music for my plants too :D
My last 2 DelMonte no.1(VNZ x Destroyer) beans go to bonecarver..Charlie might still have a few...hey kaiki,sup?
BUT,I have DelMonte x DC still untested!! weird eh? (considering that those were made 3 years ago... :bashhead: )
I have to find them (what a mess,jejej ).Then I´ll pm you at Cannabiscafe
OK? :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts