What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk or Pakistan Chitral Kush?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive grown many deep chunk Xs, have to say my favorite so far was the dc X rks. Im kinda over it tho, pretty plant but low yields and it gets old quick. I orderred some pck, finna breed it with some sour d, og kush, panama, and maybe the chem d X dj's cocoa kush I got.

OPT

I second the Lapis Mountain Indica, no joke there, good shit and turns crazy purple.

OPT

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If You want purple

If You want purple

Find a clone of the OldGrandaddyPurple. This stuff is super strong, super purple, super tasty, super heavy dense buds. I love growing this clone.

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its a clone Bro. I dont know if someone made seeds with it. I might make some. Weve talked about it before. I could see if it will make S1s, or at least cross it with something great and see what happens. I have 10 or 11 vials of select pollen in the freezer. Stuff like Nevilles Haze, Mango Haze, Golden Tiger, Double Thai, Blue Crush, Lavender Crush, Purple Camo, VietnameseBlackThai, Double Thai, Deep Chunk, and a few more

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
there is a picture here, sorry i can't remember the members name, that shows some hash from the PCK...

Purple Hash FTW !!! :jump:

J

joejusttyped

Having not grown or smoked any of them, how does x18 match up against deep chunk and pck?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Having not grown or smoked any of them, how does x18 match up against deep chunk and pck?

X18 has a rich sweet flavor, almost pear. It is top notch weed. Ive grown it and will grow it again.

Deep Chunk is more for making crosses with. I grew several and They had dense buds, but very slow growth. IMHO, They need to be crossed to something to produce a top shelf winner. I did make several crosses with Deep Chunk.

I havnt grown PCK yet

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 4 pck grows I have done where not super potent.. The Purple tasted great the green not so much.. I would guess the THC content at 10-15%. The 1 plant I grew of DC was more potent then PCK. The DC yielded lower. I would guess the THC content at 18-20%.

PCK
picture.php

DC

picture.php

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
there are 2 pheno's, green and purple, but i do not know the percentages of purples...

lasko

I have grown deep chunk, pine tar kush, paki citral kush and x18
If i have to chose one ... i dont know, they are all very good smoke for me, hard to chose :) all 4 :D