What's new

Deep Chunk...a breeders discussion

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I'm with KBK truley stellar indeed.........do you have any intentions for this cross?.....thank you for sharing..MM

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did somebody say F13 x DC ??? :tongue:

75 days , full on Dc smell and flavor , with slightly familiar blue undertones ...

5747DSC_6511.JPG
5747DSC_6510.JPG
5747DSC_6509.JPG
5747DSC_6508.JPG

have a nice day :wave:

Fj

K

kenned

That sure looks ripe, fjällhöga!!

What du you guys think about Deep chunk female pollinated with a DSD male??
Could there come anything good from that?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
super lovely dudes!

heres my lil dc male from cut that will be dirty with some lusty early danish women!
dcmale170908jpg0oh8.jpg

dcmale170908ox3.jpg

dcmale170908jpg1hk2.jpg

dcmale170908jpg2gt9.jpg

dcmale170908jpg3mt4.jpg

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice male Esbe!!

Here's my Sandez and Deep Chunk x Lebanese "La Bekaa Valley 2007"

Smells fruitychunk!!

B

bocil

Have a pretty colour your lil male Chunk Esbe,if you have more pics about this male put please,is nice look the pics about the males.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
esbe said:
super lovely dudes!

heres my lil dc male from cut that will be dirty with some lusty early danish women!
dcmale170908jpg0oh8.jpg

dcmale170908ox3.jpg

dcmale170908jpg1hk2.jpg

dcmale170908jpg2gt9.jpg

dcmale170908jpg3mt4.jpg

Lovely structure...you got a trained eye esben...good choice :yes:

Those are some nice PIcs of those males Pebbles and esbe...

I really like the big chunky structure of those males :respect:
Nice job men, very nice job...
DR TB7

marali

XyZ said:
a dc indoor, flowered from seed under a good light, will finish about 40-50cm tall will little or no side branching
You've made my day mate. Here is something i would like to ask you or anybody else with deep chunk 12/12 from seed experiences - how wide does it get if flowered from seed? I'm asking this cuz i'm going to sow direct into soil bed and i need average sowing distance. Any tips are very welcomed.

Btw, i have knowledge and experiences how to keep plants sturdy, strong and small/low. Tnx on answers.

Last edited:

lasko

@marali - it gets very wide with her/his big leaves, i had 40cm big and 40cm wide plant 12/12 from seed

marali

So at least 20cm between seeds... Yea, i have seen this mofo before on pictures and so on. Badass! edit: guess we will have to do some intensive gardenin, haha.

Last edited:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bocil, what is the make up of the Black Chunk your growin, i ask, as i did a Black Domina X DC(Black Chunk) some years ago, and wonderin if there the same?

CBF

B

bocil

yes Clerbarbedfunk :wave: ,BlackChunk is (Blackdomina x Deepchunk),Sandez (Sandstorm x DeepchunK),Neeples (Nepal X Deepchunk) I put hear more photos the next week.:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts