What's new

Decisions- I Need help from my IC Family.

Decisions- I Need help from my IC Family.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

CANNATOPIA

HIGH IC FAMILY!:tiphat:
I have finally found a Keeper female from my DR.A, BB x NL. I would like help deciding what to plant next. Here is what I have to run.

#1. DR. Atomic - Atomic Haze

#2. White Label- Double Gum

#3. Nirvana's - Papaya

#4. Nirvana's - White Rhino

#5. Dutch Passion's - Durban Poison
:thank you:

T

TrichyTrichy

thread tools tab in your post -there's an option for a poll. You may want to add one.
Sooo many great options!!!

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Atomic Haze, could I pick anything but? :)
Got any pics of your keeper?

C

CANNATOPIA

TY Hazy Lady! I have pictures of her in My BB x NL Journal but my batteries are charging so I'll take a few shots of just her tonight. :)

O

Ontariostoner

I've grown the Nirvana WR - and ALWAYS recommend it.

Kickass weed.

Altho' the good Dr. has a great rep, I don't have personal experience.

My WHL beans have had terrible crack rates - I have 2 different types, but they are on backburner.

C

CANNATOPIA

TY- for all the advice friends. I'm letting you cats decide what im running next with the poll. I just can't seem ta make up my mind so im letting my IC Family do it for me. :0)
Happy late Mothers Day to all you mothers out there!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I chose the White Rhino from Nirvana, you can get some kick ass keepers from two packs of seeds.
:ying:
Good luck

C

CANNATOPIA

TY Everyone. I'm trying ta get a few more opinions before the poll closes. I app the help in deciding! You guys Rock!

Norrath

i hated growing atomic haze i could rant on about it, but maybe i just sucked back then; I think i am right. i think if i tried again i would do better, but ive always wanted to try white rhino, so i pick that

C

CANNATOPIA

i hated growing atomic haze i could rant on about it, but maybe i just sucked back then; I think i am right. i think if i tried again i would do better, but ive always wanted to try white rhino, so i pick that

was there anything that stood out that you really didn't like about the atomic haze?
- Just curious