What's new

Decent yielding, purple strains.

2stoge

In the Bay Area if it isnt purple weed, you wont get any love. :dunno: So with this huge trend for purple, I wanted to know some Good yielding purple strains.

Jester

This is not a purple Strain, its Nirvana PPP and ive had 2 out of a pack of 10 feminized seeds have purple buds. This plant grows very fast and even has an u:smokeit:plifting sativa high. I love it

THC123

Veteran
frisian dew has insane yields got 2 kilos from one plant outdoors and every pheno i had was purple except 2 that where green(from 20 plants)

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran

This is not a purple Strain, its Nirvana PPP and ive had 2 out of a pack of 10 feminized seeds have purple buds. This plant grows very fast and even has an u:smokeit:plifting sativa high. I love it

Beautiful looking buds man! Great Work!! Got any more pics?

Legaldroman

Look into purple nepal, Lavender, Purple Urkel, and if you're going for the grape thing, look into Grape Ape and Grape Krush. GDP has a good yield and smokes great, although I have yet to acquire a clone of this. If anyone in the Northwest has it, please show some love and lets trade...

Ripshot

Blackberry from VISC is good, but from my experience is very suceptable to mold. I think its better suited as an indoor strain.

H

htownblowskush

ripshot got any pics of the blackberry you have grown? Due they actually purple

MeanBean

I found on attitude seeds they got the dutch passion color mix 1. Now that would be a well spent 50 bucks... Might wanna get 2 packs just in case...

Dutch Passion Coloured Mix 1 are for those who want to try out different Dutch Passion Cannabis Varieties at once,

picture.php

The Coloured Mix 1 contains the following 6 outdoor feminized cannabis seeds:

Frisian Dew : 2 Feminized Seeds
Passion #1: 2 Feminized Seeds
Shaman: 2 Feminized Seeds

Jester

I grew out some Shaman And it didn't turn purp, and it just wasn't tasty or potent. Thats when i stopped trying to buy purple strains and then this PPP just went Purple on me a couple months later lol.

Croissant

look for a gdp clone if you live in cali, its your best bet. If not you might find something that purps and yeilds in one of cannacopias offerings but it wont have the grape smell. Also Magic merlin by Outlaw grower is a gdp cross with some phenos that purp and yeild. Theres a lot of dutch stuff that purps but is lacking in potency and people will notice.

Amigo check out grape krush it's super yeilder with some great purple phenos! Also check out mental floss heard nothn but good stuff & gots a great purple wave to it! Jus read my signature thou u can't grow wrong peace green rasta

zing

Querkel by TGA
Mental Floss by Chimera
Kodiak Gold by Reef

Those are the three I have done, querkel and floss were excelent. Kodiak Gold liked to throw naners, and realy was average in all accounts.

Purple Kush I have smoked, I will say up front I am not a Kush fan and think it is mostly internet hype that drives its popularity. But it was pretty good. Cali Connetion seems to be the name of the game in all things Kush, along with Raskel.

Jester

That looks delicious, like I said Nirvana PPP is not a true Purple Strain, but 2 of my 10 femmed seeds were a heavy Magenta Purple all over so yea. Plus the yield is amazing.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My SUGAR CANE KUSH. Turn a nice purple and is a nice yielder. They have "1" pack up on seedbay right now in the Server Fund Auction.