What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deceased members account gets embellishments and locked

Mudballs2.0

When i used to play a very popular mobile game called Guns of Glory, we had an idea that if a player died we would have their castle on the map get a golden shield and permanently parked (cant be ported off map) and i just read something here that made me want to suggest a similar feature here.
If a member has passed away the account could maybe get some kind of embellishments commemorating their time with our 420 cause.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That's a good idea. You can go way back in old posts and read old posts from dead members even now. A lot of good hard working folks here. Getting changes done here can get to be a little difficult because we just got a new setup and I think everyone is tired of messing with it.