What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Decarboxylate

jeffx

I was wondering if anybody has bought and tried out the new decarboxylator put out by Ardent Nova.

BudToaster

Veteran
yes, i got it several months ago ... seems to work, but the temp/time parameters don't match what Gray Wolf has listed on skunkpharm ... it runs for 90 minutes. it does seem to slightly enhance the effects compared to just vaping the same bud, i.e. it is just noticeable - if it was sound it would be a +3db. gf only smokes joints and she also noticed a slight improvement.

however, what it tells me is that my Bud Toaster does a pretty damn good job of decarboxylating the herb.

i got the Nova to be able to make the herb edible without cooking brownies.

i had some crappy mids that it didn't help at all. Also, it changes the odor and taste - not bad, but definitely not the same. maybe if i could run some top shelf herb i could say more. And, no odor while the Nova is running, so a winner for an apartment or close neighbor situation. The color of the herb changes from green to brown - same color as what comes out of my vape.

Last edited: