What's new

Decarbonisation of hash

G

ganjygav

Hey people.
I picked up 7g of fairly average grade imported hash last night. I've been smoking nothing but weed for years and I didn't like smoking this hash.
So I decided to use it to make some butter.
Thing is I've been at the Google for over an hour and I can't find any instruction's on how is best to decarb hash.
I found lots of debates about it but no clear instructions.
I need to know a temperature and a time please if anyone can help.
picture.php

G

ganjygav

Thanks. I did it that day. The hash was pretty weak but the brownies were nice. Not a complete loss haha.
I make butter with my trim and popcorn buds and it makes me go into a zombie like state. This hash must be super week

mr.brunch

Veteran
That's the trouble with our U.K. Hash ... never know what's in it.
Best I've made was with home made ice hash and coconut oil mixed into cakes (0.3 per cake)
Destroyed everyone in the room

G

ganjygav

Best I've made was with home made ice hash and coconut oil mixed into cakes (0.3 per cake)

Yup I knew it was going to be crap when I just heated it up a little. Been years since I seen any for sale so thought I would see if there was any improvement but no.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

Most things, apart from Hash, you get what you pay for, Soap bar type hash is not even sold here in Spain

The 3euro a gram hash (5 or 6 quid in UK) is OK, ish, but tightarse locals here who always ask for the lowest priced weed in clubs almost all buy the e10 a gram hash over the 3E/g as it is clearly much better and much better value for money... You don't even get the e3 stuff... It put me off hash for years

Great link Mr Brunch, many thanks

G

ganjygav

Most things, apart from Hash, you get what you pay for, Soap bar type hash is not even sold here in Spain

The 3euro a gram hash (5 or 6 quid in UK) is OK, ish, but tightarse locals here who always ask for the lowest priced weed in clubs almost all buy the e10 a gram hash over the 3E/g as it is clearly much better and much better value for money... You don't even get the e3 stuff... It put me off hash for years

Great link Mr Brunch, many thanks

I get that but wasnt offered no other stuff about. There was no decent weed around for 2 weeks and this hash popped up. I paid 20 for 7gs so you know what sort of grade it was lol.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
I get that but wasnt offered no other stuff about. There was no decent weed around for 2 weeks and this hash popped up. I paid 20 for 7gs so you know what sort of grade it was lol.

Cool, no I totally realise, even "pollen" at 4 quid was almost impossible to shift to 2 quid soap customers, my dealer mate told me....

Still, looking on the bright side, 20 for 7g is pretty good, from the tales I hear it is getting harder to shift all around Europe

G

ganjygav

Cool, no I totally realise, even "pollen" at 4 quid was almost impossible to shift to 2 quid soap customers, my dealer mate told me....

Still, looking on the bright side, 20 for 7g is pretty good, from the tales I hear it is getting harder to shift all around Europe

It completely disappeared from sale local to me nearly 10 years ago I remember seeing it regularly. It was getting poor with lumps of plastic and it smelt like fuel and let of this black blue smoke when burning.
People must have just had enough of it and turned to weed.
I know I did. I used to love hash and picked it over weed all the time.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
It completely disappeared from sale local to me nearly 10 years ago I remember seeing it regularly. It was getting poor with lumps of plastic and it smelt like fuel and let of this black blue smoke when burning.
People must have just had enough of it and turned to weed.
I know I did. I used to love hash and picked it over weed all the time.

Yes, we are not the only country who has fucked off shit soap and started enjoying green, thankfully

There are also 2 kinds of hash being offered here, one "decarbed" one not... the not decarbed is like nice dry sift, but to gain potency and "hash taste" they beat it to make it go blacker, gain %THC, but it looses a lot of the varietal fragrances, I have a side by side pic of both, made from the same original material, but one unbashed, will post it up in a day or two when I get a moment

Latest posts

Latest posts