What's new

Death star, Grapefruit x Blueberry Scrog 250w armoire grow

snooze

GFxBB group

Death Star

Organic Death Star

The organic death star is starting to get passed up in terms of how big the buds are and trichomes. Honestly I'm hoping it'll be a bit less potent. Might be tolerable for me, haha!

Thanks again for viewing!

snooze

Oops

Oops

Just turned on my old camera saw some pics from this journal, and I figured I would finish this it up. Better late then never!

Here's the GFxBB (Chimera) from right before chop

This one turned out to be my keeper, she was loved by all. Large leaves, big yield, amazing flavor and just an all around cut. One of those strains that just makes you comfortable and feel good.

The flavor was more on the berry side but you could definitely taste some grapefruit. Nice smooth expansive smoke. You could addicting to opening the jar just to smell her aroma.

This strain turn into my regular smoke. Slap a grin on your face, just good vibes. 9.5/10 on flavor. Did I mention she was a great yielder?

snooze

One more GFxBB shot.

Here are a few pics of the death star on cut day. One of the most potent strains I've smoked. Flavor and taste where great, very creamy with that diesel taste but very creamy and smooth. You could just smell the jar and know it was potent. Really stupefying smoke. I'd forget what I was doing, and even locked myself out of my house with the keys in my pocket after taking a bong rip. Not my type of smoke, but a really beautiful plant.

I've moved on from this armoire, but if anyone is out there reading this and thinking about having a little armoire, do it!

Once I had my keepers in got dialed in I was pulling about .8 gr/watt. 250w hid. Panasonic whisper line fan was super silent. You could walk by and hear absolutely nothing. 2 gallon smart post, coco, and just scrog the space.

Well that about does it, finally done after like 2 years. Thanks for reading!

Luke.

Just turned on my old camera saw some pics from this journal, and I figured I would finish this it up. Better late then never!

For sure! :good:

These strains are really great! Congratulations to grew them. ;)

I think most are part of my list of favourites. :razz:

What about Grapefruit x Blueberry? Is it a homemade cross?

A few years ago, I grew Sweet Pink Grapefruit from Spice of Life (or Alpine Seeds, I don't remember). I think it's the same cross. I really enjoyed this strain. Probably one of the sweetest weed that I smoked.

How was yours?

Anyway, many thanks to share pics of them with us. ;)

Hasta luego

snooze

Thanks Luke! The GFxBB is from chimera and still available. From what I understand is the same as sweet tooth from spice of life. Flavor and smoke where great. If I where stranded on an island and could only take one strain with me it would probably be GFxBB. There was a few months where all I had was that and I never got tired of it.

Last edited: