What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DeadWood

She is in Northern Cali in a friend's outdoor grow as we wanted to see how she fares in an arid climate outdoors.
She is a very heavy producer and we have tested her outdoors in the midwest w/o any luck due to her massive colas trapping moisture and spawning the grey mold spores.

If it can be done with success then my boy up in N Cali will be the one ,as he is one of those outdoor masters like Tom Hill.

I know she is also in central Cali as well...
The good news is she's in the hands of members from the Old CW (seasoned adults) they frequent another island cabana type place.
It will just take a lil time,,a natural process of exchanging hands and garden hopping.

Mites don't do too well on this plant so I'll be looking forward to hearing how she does when some of those so called super Borg from Cali try their hand at her.

I've done a few crosses with her over the years in very small numbers and found the her pheno type to be dominant.

Take care
Have a green summer

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plant, thank-you for sharing the details, very interesting, a well deserved success.

S

snoopytime

wow very nice looking Indica. Would love for Orange County or L.A. to get a cut of this beauty.

I second the motion! lol . . when it makes it to LA\OC someone PM me plz. Looks reallly like an alien plant . . amaazing!

Thanks much to all ...

The Bubba that was used was the Katsu cut ,I received back after the bird had released it to a few of us in the day....many years ago!

Remember folks this was found due to feminized breeding and the use of colloidal silver

Don't ever allow the asstards that talk out their sphincter tell you not to try femmed seeds...

Make your own beans from your favorite females......

Don't rely on others to do it for you!!!!!