What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deadliest catch

usda101

Yeah i watched that asshole act like he didnt know why she filing for a restraining order . I knew he was a weak motherfucker anyway . Wild bill a cool motherfucker an boy do i miss Phil . I aint going to say Jake chased him to the grave ,but damn !

Ground Up

Jake is worthless... That kid is tweaking hard...look at the shit on his face in the last episode..... He needs to stop crabbing and go get on intervention!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another great season!...Yea Jake is having a tough time, thats for sure. The boys on the one boat I forget which one, the Wizard or Jr's boat?..they walked away with over 150 grand!!
The After the Catch is a good show too...freakin Jonathon got his ass kicked falling off that horse!! He looked so high sitting there, must have been on some heavy stuff..
Yukon have you seen the previews for a new show?? Its called Yukon Man , are you on it?? hehehe You should get up there soon, they neeeeed you!! hehe

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...en-is-chilling-tv-627514/20120723discovery02/

e4ian

Use to love watching this.Every time a new season was out id be there downloading..
Then after Phil Harris died stopped watching.. ANYWAY what series are they upto ?
sure i went to 8,saw the young skipper of the ramblin rose,bit of a dick i remember he got way excited when they pulled up a pot with only 10 15 crab in it ..

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Not the same guys anymore. Great series though. I hate it when someone dies. Haven't had that happen in a while.

Latest posts

Latest posts