What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA: Potent Form Of Marijuana Shows Up In Milwaukee

Guest423

Veteran
there's rumors of some old NL getting close to 40%, maybe it was NL#5, i remember reading about it and if i remember right it was 38%, don't quote me on it though.

C

CannaBuilding

Time2Unite said:
there's rumors of some old NL getting close to 40%, maybe it was NL#5, i remember reading about it and if i remember right it was 38%, don't quote me on it though.

If that is the case then damn NL is my next grow, i have read such positive results about NL and its potency

Like Nugs of Sci said, there is nothing science can do, i bet ya if MJ was legal and Studies could be done on them legally, I bet then can come up with GM strain that has a very very high potency, Play around with the dna make up bla bla bla do there sci magic on it, nothing is impossible, but the thing is WHEN? Hopefully soon :)

peace

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Stoned Silly said:
They think everything is dro

Everyone thinks high grade bud is hyrdro. Just another bullshit topic to brainwash people that's all. Give up on the shit and legalize it.

420ponics

Hilarious find! They REALLY don't know what the fuck it is they are talking about. IDIOTS!!! I hate this shit in the news. $6k a pound?! Yeah, if you ounce it out. Not if you're talking weight. Maybe $4300 for top grade shit TOPS! If you buy it all at once.

Ponics. :sasmokin:

Brushtail

Yer well us educated folk can see through these transparent reports. But the rest of the pot-uneducated public can take this garble and think it fact. Propeganda is a very powerful tool, used by so many governments. The thing is governments , most of them anyway, have some sort of control over media . it isnt much of a task injecting this gobilty goop into the mainstream. In every case for people to see past the bullshit of bias reports they must be educated on the topic. The spread of mis-infomation is dangerous to this sites cause and it is up to us and all mj advoacates to begin dispelling the myths and talk the truth of the matter to young and old.
pce
bt

bt

Snowdog27

Dam 40% I want some of the MILWAUKEE'S BEST
6k a pound, I would love to know how they calculate the street value, is there a store where I can buy one of those magic calculators or do I have to plan a trip to Never Never land to get one? :bat:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
keep them away from testing my pot then. LOL Might be 1,000,000,000 % THC enough to make any man the Incredable Hulk!

Guest423

Veteran
actually their prices aren't far off, if it's high grade people are paying $480 an oz right now, add that up it's way over $6000 lb, they are getting breaks at $1600 a qp, half p's are going for $3100, it's unbelievable what people are paying right now....the normal "beasters" are selling upward of $4000 lb.

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
Spreading Seed said:
I wonder if Gypsy is going to stock this MilwaukeeBud...

Seed

lmao!!!!

btw i agree with cannabuilding... DEA saying new forms of pot causing fatal OD's is not too far off....

C

CannaBuilding

Time2Unite said:
actually their prices aren't far off, if it's high grade people are paying $480 an oz right now, add that up it's way over $6000 lb, they are getting breaks at $1600 a qp, half p's are going for $3100, it's unbelievable what people are paying right now....the normal "beasters" are selling upward of $4000 lb.

Wtf man thats alot? were is this by the way what country? US I presume?

peace.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
$480 = £240 (roughly) for an Oz?

Oh Dear
Nothing like that here ,,,, more like half that £100-120

Move out ....

Peace

Guest423

Veteran
normally normal nug runs about $150 for a half oz, but anything "special" can be $120 for a stinkin 1/4 oz straight up with no break. like i said, when it's dry they can raise it to whatever they want, people will always pay...i don't buy any though.

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
CannaBuilding said:
Wtf man thats alot? were is this by the way what country? US I presume?

peace.

the price quoted in the article is from milwaukee, wisconsin, USA

presumeably DEA inflating prices as usual.. even high-grade medical quality bud in CA doesn't cost that much per lb (getting close though)

gl.pirate

The prices aren't inflated too much, time2unite is right on. It's probably one of the most expensive regions. Especially with the droughts caused by these raids. It's sad that only 25 lbs here and there can really fuck up the local economy...

Take it easy.
gl.pirate :joint:

Do you all think the US govt will ever give up the WAR ON DRUGS?? Im no President BUSh...but uhhhh prohabition didnt work...now they tax the hell out of alcohol and make a fortune. All the money spent just to catch somebody growing a few plants for personal use is INSANE. I love america....just dont really wanna live here anymore.
Going to jail for a weed is insane! Peace
6000 A LB??? Can I get a quarter...lol just to try :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts