What's new

DEA legalizing more pot farms... for big pharma companies

soil margin

Veteran
I have said this before and I will say it again. POLLEN BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF BIG PHARMA CROPS. I will hire a crop duster and a pilot to drop a hundred pounds of male pollen on to their fields. If that doesn't work I'll pay them to drop round up weed killer. Fuck big pharma we wont let them in. they will add addicting chemical to there drugs, and ruin thc

I can't agree with 100% of this post, but I will volunteer my services if you need any extra pollen. ;)

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Evil hypocrite Corpo-Nazi scumfucking goatknockers.........stuff their lying mouths with their own severed testicles and kick them down a long flight of stairs covered in broken glass into a vat of rancid pigshit....which is precisely where they ALL belong.

Them and the politicians..........

Won't fix all our problems, but at least it'd be a fuckin' good start.

outinit

The hypocrisy makes me sick!!!! When you think of all the people locked up, on the run, or in the system, and the government allows pot farms, 55 of them!! Just legalize it, and let it get us out of this recession.

I

Iron_Lion

I read Obama wants to raise $1billion for his next campaign and it looks like there is nothing between his borders he isnt willing to sell to the highest corpo-nazi bidder. I hope he gets the bum's rush out the white house doors in 2012.

And at the same time big pharma can eat shit too.

MIway

Veteran
This is why full boat legalization worries me.

Doubt you have to worry bro... they will have their cake & eat it too...

Prohibition is too big of an industry... judges, lawyers, jailers & all... we won't see it go away anytime soon. And, it makes for a consistent boogaboo with jailing Mexicans... and other darkies. Just say they are cartel, or gang, or whatever...

And then there's the legal alternatives... big pharma. And they will apply the true tens of millions... hundreds... to outproduce & drive down per unit costs... make it on the margins across the millions of script users... drive out the local, smaller competition... shit, just make the laws such that they can't play. Walmart, simple example of how the market will go.

Don't worry... shit is coming down the pike... won't ever be true legalization bro.

E

elmanito

Mallinckrodt is the sole legal source for cocaine in the United States, which it receives from a Stepan Company plant in Maywood, New Jersey (in relation to the soft drink Coca-Cola) and is the only firm in the U.S. licensed to import coca leaves. Federal restrictions also bar the importation of drugs such as Esterom manufactured from cocaine, which therefore requires that manufacturers use this supplier. Mallinckrodt is also one of the U.S. importers of opium from India

Like is said before, just a bunch of hypocrites like any other government.:moon:

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts