What's new

DEA Aids Drug Cartels in Money Laundering

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hell, if they want to know how to launder drug money all they have to do is ask the CIA. They have been laundering drug profits for decades.

thelaughingman

rendered speachless

rendered speachless

CannaBunkerMan Great topic man thanks, also great job on listing your sources.
look up what Wachovia bank did with the mexican cartels cash back in about 06'... this money laundering shit has been going on for a while... and the US is often involved...

read this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs

its a good ass read!
Indeed it is!
I read the hole thing... I admire Woods for his motivation and seance of justice, we need more men like him.. It makes me wonder about Ron paul, can he fill Kennedy's shoes? will he cripple corporate tyrants..tune in for another ep of hope in an ugly world.. :smoweed:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you are all getting why drugs will never be legal as long as these crooks are in charge. They make way more $$$ than they ever could getting their measly portion of taxes. It got hot and heavy under Bush Sr, when he first started his oil company. When Clinton was Gov, he controlled entry at Mesa air port . That's how he made his bones. Oh, and supposedly one of many illegitimate Rockefeller kids

Latest posts

Latest posts