What's new

DCG's Grow Journal - Kosher Kush, Strange Love, and Evil Temptress Project

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
Ppsshh... You didn't have to sit through the bore fest yesterday! You didn't get the rack! It's in my truck.

DCG Farmas

The strange love turned out great, nice color and frost. Would you recommend it?

Thanks Croptober, I fully recommend the Strange Love. Cougartex had a pheno that was close to this one. Smoked great with a heavy indica stone. Very facial. I expect my pheno to perform the same. Get some beans if you can!

Kalyx

Great work on that Strange Love looks tasty and potent! Would love to pick up some strange love and or space cake to add to the Bodhi collection. :tiphat:

DCG Farmas

I think it may have to pick some up at the cup. How's the taste?

It's a light flavor of lemon cookies... At least Cougartex's pheno had that taste. Mine has that smell but I'm still waiting for a smoke report on my pheno. I'll make sure to do that asap.

DCG since you have been with Kosher 2 years can I ask if you notice any relation or resemblance to California Orange bud in the Kosher?

DCG Farmas

DCG since you have been with Kosher 2 years can I ask if you notice any relation or resemblance to California Orange bud in the Kosher?

IMO the kosher is very unique. The aroma is citrus/garlic/chem with a knock out stone but low yields. California Orange has more of a pronounced citrus flavor and a heavier yield. The Kosher is some of the best smoke I've ever had but as a grower I don't see myself being able to sustain the low yield much longer now that I have comparable stains in stock. Original RP OG18 are being dropped soon.

IMO the kosher is very unique. The aroma is citrus/garlic/chem with a knock out stone but low yields. California Orange has more of a pronounced citrus flavor and a heavier yield. The Kosher is some of the best smoke I've ever had but as a grower I don't see myself being able to sustain the low yield much longer now that I have comparable stains in stock. Original RP OG18 are being dropped soon.

Thanks for the insight, citric not lemon is a what I'm getting at. Would it be fair to say it might be tangerine or could I ask if you have experienced other OGs with a citrus ala orange/tangerine etc.? Forgetting structure for a moment.

DCG Farmas

Thanks for the insight, citric not lemon is a what I'm getting at. Would it be fair to say it might be tangerine or could I ask if you have experienced other OGs with a citrus ala orange/tangerine etc.? Forgetting structure for a moment.

I haven't come across an OG that was predominantly orange/tangerine, not to say that it's not out there. Most were lemon/pine/chem and if there was an orange flavor, than it was immediately followed by another flavor and I didn't notice it. I've had hybrids that have tasted straight tangerine but it was not an OG. Hope I could help.

Latest posts

Latest posts