What's new

dawgystyle gardens with ponolovesyou

Bulldog420

Veteran
My last bulldog that has passed used to ride a skate board. You couldn't keep her off it once she spotted it. It was funny letting her ride in the street and watch passing cars give really strange looks and laughing. (I lived on a dead end street and cars drove slow)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Respect for all the growers who skate and skaters who grow
tumblr_mea1gomdkx1r2vpcso1_500.gif

ponobegone

Veteran
Mullen is so awesome, I wonder how old he is now. Lance Mountain has always been a favorite of mine I would love to have a piece of his art on my wall. this is my current weapon of choice
picture.php

ponobegone

Veteran
that's an 8.25 Im starting to love wider boards as I get older. morning shots, im starting to take the plastic off a little every day, and after the stretch I will leave it off for good. Dep is depping along..
picture.php
here is a chemsour, I had rooted a little early, on 3/15
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Bone's SPF??!! Best wheels ever!!!! 7 5/8 for me I still am in search of that nollie flip.. ss kick...

Dep def doin dang tang!!! Lookin top notch!! Throwin up their set for sure!! Outdoor gangsigns are the happiest I ever see these lovely ladies.. ChemSour has nice trunk on er cheesus!!

Great work thx for sharing n inspiring n stuff bud..

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hot damn y'all are makin' me itch to get back on the dang thing and break a wrist in a hurry!

First deck I owned:

IMG_5714.jpg

Last deck I owned:

toy-machine-robot-skateboard-deck-red-8-75_1.jpg

7.75 was my sh*t, .. Too wide and I feel like I'm riding a Cadillac down the street!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
grew up in the Texas skate parks.... and Zorlac ruled...
picture.php

my old axe was the craig johnson

picture.php

oh so long ago.....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
This has all got me stoked to go buy a new setup. Was strolling down memory lane on youtube checking out old Mullen videos (him v. Daewon Song rd 3 FTW), and apparently Mullen's now giving TEDtalks, .. Which is awesome, but I think it also speaks to the age thing ;)

ponobegone

Veteran
I remember those zorloc boards! jeez how I wish I had my old decks still. but I literally skated them all to death. lol we must all be around the same age, OG, old guys. that vid was freaking sick, Daewon skates so tech and still smooth. Tony Hawk is an awesome person his foundation made a big donation to several parks ive been to and another that is opening next month an hour from me.