What's new

dawgystyle gardens with ponolovesyou

ponobegone

Veteran
seriously though i just made a 200gall tea and felt super guilty drowning so many worm babys and on easter weekend too im goin to hell for sure now

Bulldog420

Veteran
lol, those worms were the sacrifice to the worm Gods. Totally acceptable, lol. I usually put the casting out on a plate for a day or two before I use it. The worms will scatter back into the bins or into the soil I have around.

Looks like your off to a great start, keep it up.

ponobegone

Veteran
hey yall sorry for the lack of updates just been super busy and having some issues but overall things are going okay. had to buy some new dirt for the full seasons and most of the light dep...had to scrap one greeny...it hurt me deep in the loins! another member had gave me some solid advice, just a week too late for me, always start deps with new soil to avoid problems, or something like that. expensive lesson learned! anyways my full season babies bounced back and im getting 50 yards of the new mix delivered this week. hope everybody is having a great start to our favorite season!

ponobegone

Veteran
im going for that dep scrog lol
picture.php
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Where do you guys get that screen for the tops of the plants?
I need to put it around 14 outdoor plants this year to keep the flowers off the ground.

B gump

Could you be so kind, and tell me what you are feeding to get root balls like that? Those are so freaking healthy.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Check out Dog's photo bombing on Google, funny stuff. Your dog seems like a pro. Love that dep set up, are you happier with the fresh soil?