What's new

dawgystyle gardens with ponolovesyou

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
We can but hope.

Here's what works for me when the bait hits the water.

"A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. -Moliere "

If not,?
Damn shame!
It's still one of the best threads on da mag.

Mahalo Pono,:tiphat:

Weeze

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
WTF everyone. Let the man document his grow. Why do we have to critique and argue. Everyone arguing over the Internet comes across as sour and crotchety. Just enjoy the show, offer positive feedback and let the OP document his grow for people that don't get to see these types of shows where they are from. Why is everyone ruining ICMAG?

boredom. These are the long summer months and most of us are in the sticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I got pissed off at 1 member and was gonna stop posting but instead I just changed my name and started over. I just missed you guys so much.
Its alot safer to have internet friends that are allowed into your grow via a computer screen, than it is to have real friends that come over and check out the trees.
Thats why I stayed around. Plus all the new genetics that are grown here.
I would be in the dark if it wasnt for you guys posting here. More sloppy newbie growers than good growers in this area so it would suck to not be able to talk to you guys over the internet. Ive sharpened my skillz 100 fold since I joined.
Im excited to see the new hybrids created from ICM members. Serious dank being created lately.

Once things open up legally, I expect breeders to follow in the footsteps of the original MJ pioneers and start crossing rare phenos of Columbian, Afghanistan, African genetics etc etc. again and finding new phenos of Sk1 and Afghani and stuff like the good ole days.

Bulldog420

Veteran
SQUATTERS!!!!!

Edit: This is a joke, hope nobody takes is seriously. ha ha, funny funny.

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Please dont instigate Pono BYF. Im asking you, please dont.
I really enjoy his threads. Last years was epic.
Your a great grower too. Ide like to see both your threads be great this year. So please dont shit on the lawn.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
One guy makes you quit posting. come on Bra. We are all dick heads in one way or another. Your loss in the long run. No more Daddy talk. Latters Apple gators. DB

Dreambig

Phono your an inspiration to people like myself. We appreciate the way you grow and how don't depend on bottled nutes. You're a dying breed don't let the haters get to you...

DunHav`nFun

Thanks for updating the album pics Bro....:peacock:.....Bitches be blowin up....and yeah....

Don`t sweat the punkass young'un no mo .....ALL us old heads "down home" know bout how certain folks that were GIVEN as kids the freedom to grow dope in their back yard think they`re the ONLY ones that have a clue bout doin it well , and that it takes all those different products to do it , then to each his own.....and...

We can see all the pics in the private album , so that`s all that matter to me.....

Nuthin wrong with the kid givin sap analysis as it becomes available to the general public and finding perfect blends of this and that as long as it helps growers , it`s his talkin down to folks in general and as a whole thinking he`s on a level higher than the rest of us that nauseates me and countless others that lurk instead of voicing opinions as needed..IOW....

Many ways ta skin a mule , and end results are ALL that matters IME.....don`t make 2 fucks to me and most how the results are achieved , as long as they are.....anyways....

Keep strokin Pono...and...Holler....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:....

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
One of the points of ICmag is to create a huge library of knowledge for people all over to learn from and...... eventually we overgrow the world:biggrin:

Part of that library is the consolidation and compilation of important, extensive research relevant to cannabis cultivation. Another part is well-documented grow journals from good, experienced growers (again) all over the world in many different growing situations. And yet another important part of this huge library is the part where growers see what each other are doing and comment about it and the community tries to sift through the grey area in question in a respectful manner so that the information forthcoming is of benefit to not only the people taking part and reading in real-time, but also the myriad of people who will stumble upon that thread years later.

What I'm getting at is it is sad to see a feud deprive an untold number of growers from good information and inspiration. We're all on the same side here, and by ending a great thread and choosing to put it into a private album, a lot of good stuff is being hidden from the growers who get the most out of seeing it.

Information is a pretty crucial thing, and it's a shame to see a small feud turn off the light and cast a lot of good information into the shadows. The more good information out there (and keep in mind everyone's growing situation is different, things that work well for you may not work the best for others) the more people growing quality cannabis and the more people smoking quality cannabis, the better of a place the world becomes.:smoke out: And I think one of the things quality cannabis can teach us (and there is no shortage of quality cannabis around these boards from what I can see!) is to be mindful of whether or not what we are saying can be easily perceived as disrespectful and also to, upon perceiving something written by another as disrespectful, doing your best to shrug it off and not let it get to you.

So let's all be friends and teach each other how to grow quality pot :grouphug::plant grow:

Just my :2cents:

Bulldog420

Veteran
Just looked at the updated album and you took some fantastic pictures. What kind of camera do you use? The plants are blowing up and the quality on the light dep looks outstanding. What is up with the pictures labeled beaver? Did a beaver dam that up or is beaver just on the mind, lol. The pictures with the bee's pollen collecting were of very high quality, great shots. The last picture I looked at was the one with the caption "what guys I was just eating breakfast" (or something close to that) is a really cool picture. The claw of your dog, his huge head in comparison to a small ass gopher, Awesome pic!!

I got gophers at my new spot and for some reason they like to commit suicide in my pool. They are NASTY little buggers, and really hard to get rid of. So far I have taken out three with my pellet gun, and the pool has claimed 5.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Howzit Bulldog?

Sounds like you need lots of ammunition and 12 more pools. :)

Aloha,
Wee, (hatin' on gophers), 'zard

warthog

Hey Pono, hope all is well wit you my brotha! Wish you would come back and post man, miss your updates..

Here is a power plant in a 20gal.. east coast grown

ne7pds.jpg

Jahfrere

Get a hold of me PONO. Damn no message function and forgot to get your # It is me, Let's chat again. Got something interesting

Latest posts

Latest posts