What's new

Da'Shadow Outdoor 2009

DaShadow

Here is some pictures of the Brickland.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gotta run, will finish updateding when i get some (lol) free time.

DaShadow

Attachments

• Brickland 3 gal pot.JPG
    Brickland 3 gal pot.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Brickland Clone.JPG
    Brickland Clone.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Chunkey Pheno.JPG
    Chunkey Pheno.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 25

DaShadow

Hey All;

The majority of the plants grown from seed is in flower now, Here are some pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Brickland Pink Hair.JPG
    Brickland Pink Hair.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Bricland resin.JPG
    Bricland resin.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Bricland resin 1.JPG
    Bricland resin 1.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Bricland resin 2.JPG
    Bricland resin 2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 22

DaShadow

Here are some of the others

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More to come....

Da'Shadow

Attachments

• Cali X EWS.JPG
    Cali X EWS.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 24
  • WW X EWS.JPG
    WW X EWS.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 24
  • Skunk X EWS.JPG
    Skunk X EWS.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 27
C

coxswain

Oh man. I have to get some early strains for next season. Love the show DaShadow. :D

hamstring

Veteran
Shadow
I have been following your grow here and over at UDG too. Great job and very interesting techniques have learned a lot thanks.
PEACE

M

mossy

DaShadow

Beautiful
genetics..
growing..
and
photography

Love them all.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
looks great!!!
I love your swamp boat! may i ask how you keep it stable?
I love all the colors in your garden (pink, purple, green)

keep the pics coming!!

peace!

DaShadow

here are a couple shots of the Skunk X EWS, They are smelling sweet. They are covered in trichs

attachment.php

attachment.php

more when i get a bit of time...

Da'Shadow

Attachments

• Skunk X EWS.jpg
    Skunk X EWS.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 27
  • Skunk X EWS 1.jpg
    Skunk X EWS 1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22

jakezking

DaShadow, your early finishers are truly amazing. Last year I grew out a Mighty Freeze (Mighty Mite x Friesland), and I wasn't impressed with the smoke. But, your gear looks super impressive. I would definitely love to try some next year - would be nice to have some early finishers, as my stash is nearly cashed.

Keep up the awesome work, my friend! From the looks of your plants, you're definitely building a better mouse trap! Be good out there!

DaShadow

hey jakezking;

That is suprising to hear the MF was not potent enough,, must have been the pheno? I have heard good thing about it, grew it out a few years ago but the crop was air lifted out by porkchoppers so never got to try it myself. So far i am super impressed with the early stuff i have havervested so far. The July 18 harvest was a little low in the potency but it was so dry that it got us by nicely :) the plants i have been harvesting this month have had very good to excellent potency, camparable to the fall harvest from select cuts.

Here are a couple more shots from today

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More updayes as i get time

Da'Shadow

Attachments

• Brickl yard.JPG
    Brickl yard.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Brickland pinkhair.JPG
    Brickland pinkhair.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Brickland purple arm.jpg
    Brickland purple arm.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Cal x ews.JPG
    Cal x ews.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 22

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow shadow those really are early genetics you are growing there. Early is nearly everything when growing outdoors in most climates imo.

V.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
shadoW
Howzit..?? Very nice garden of gurls.. Love the colors on some of those hotties.. bbl peace.

sack

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
very nice garden you got yourself there. What going on with the swamp thing? And I take it you just put on some wadders and go out into the water, to um water? Or do you just wait for it to go to a shore side and water/feed there?

Regardless you've been rep'd and well deservingly so. Good luck with the rest of your grow.

ʇǝɥodɹPuʍouʞuU*

DaShadow

shadoW
Howzit..?? Very nice garden of gurls.. Love the colors on some of those hotties.. bbl peace.
sack

Thankx mang, they smell very inviting :)

wow shadow those really are early genetics you are growing there. Early is nearly everything when growing outdoors in most climates imo.
V.

Don't forget the rippers, most will not be out looking for patches in late July :)

Mr. Greenfinger a.k.a. DaShadow :)

P :smoke:
LOL Thankx mang

very nice garden you got yourself there. What going on with the swamp thing? And I take it you just put on some wadders and go out into the water, to um water? Or do you just wait for it to go to a shore side and water/feed there?

Regardless you've been rep'd and well deservingly so. Good luck with the rest of your grow.

ʇǝɥodɹPuʍouʞuU*
Thankx mang, yup put on the chest waders and go in to the ummmm muddy waters that smell like rotten compost. The plants are in swamp tubes and in getto holes so i need to go to them to water and feed.

Hey all you green thumbs;

I was out in the swamp yesterday and everything is exploding with the sun. It has been an unseasonably cold wet spring and summer so far, around here most growers are complaining that the plants are only 1/2 as big as they should be, many of my clone plants are lagging behind a bit too. Our forcast is for 2 weeks of sunny weather :woohoo: and that is just about the time it will take to finish most of the Brickland off, some of them are going to be quite spectacular, i have already started to crop the Brickland and was able to get some pretty acceptable buds off the side branches... The top had a bit of mold so it was ripped apart, it was huge4" across...

attachment.php

Next week sould have some more shots...

Take Care and
Stay Safe out there
Da'Shadow

Attachments

• Brickland side buds.JPG
    Brickland side buds.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 24

jakezking

DaShadow, your buds are amazing, especially considering they are from early finishers! Those side buds are bigger than most main colas out there. You've certainly got your grows dialed in, my friend!

As for my MF, it was my very first grow. I had found a bean in my dugout for the MF in some bud a friend of mine had grown and given me. His MF was much better than mine, so I know the strain is a champ.

I'm glad to read you've got sunshine in your forecast which should finish up your Brickhouse nicely. Congratulations on some super fantastic lookin' buds and plants! I wish you much continued luck and success, my friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts