What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DIAMOND DAWGS.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we go,.. A first for me in the UK section with plenty photos and updates along the way .. First a little rundown of the set up 2, Atami Wilma Systems,, 9 pots each, 18 litre pots,, homemade drip rings,, 2 pond pumps,4000lt instead of the ones which comes with these sort of systems much better flow rate with the pond pumps, and quieter too, but also have submersible aquarium pumps with filters in the res running 24 hours non stop always just to keep the flow moving and in case of any debri falling of plant into water better be safe than sorry. The nutes will be canna a and b flores and a bit liquid silicon if needed a bit of liquid seaweed and ph down and a small amount of hydrogen food grade peroxide thats the lot, nothing more nothing less plain and simple.. The lights are leds,,
QB boards 3500k.. 720 watts each system plain and simple, they have served me well lately no complaints from me whatsoever, maybes in time, i may add but thats not now,, the res size is 140 and 150 litres,, older and newer side by side,, and will be running 18 TOPDAWG STARDAWG MANNYS gifted to me a while ago from a generous gardener.. Thanks a lot for looking in Cheers ..
T.B.C.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Screenshot_20240417-131656_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will we see any dolphins(or makreles)!? 🐬 😁

Budshine

Here we go,.. A first for me in the UK section with plenty photos and updates along the way .. First a little rundown of the set up 2, Atami Wilma Systems,, 9 pots each, 18 litre pots,, homemade drip rings,, 2 pond pumps,4000lt instead of the ones which comes with these sort of systems much better flow rate with the pond pumps, and quieter too, but also have submersible aquarium pumps with filters in the res running 24 hours non stop always just to keep the flow moving and in case of any debri falling of plant into water better be safe than sorry. The nutes will be canna a and b flores and a bit liquid silicon if needed a bit of liquid seaweed and ph down and a small amount of hydrogen food grade peroxide thats the lot, nothing more nothing less plain and simple.. The lights are leds,,
QB boards 3500k.. 720 watts each system plain and simple, they have served me well lately no complaints from me whatsoever, maybes in time, i may add but thats not now,, the res size is 140 and 150 litres,, older and newer side by side,, and will be running 18 TOPDAWG STARDAWG MANNYS gifted to me a while ago from a generous gardener.. Thanks a lot for looking in Cheers ..
T.B.C.
Sounds great setup Darksider,must be nice to be dialled in with that size grow as well ,very nice .So to the layman here how many 720 watts system you need for 18 plants …4🤔

Latest posts

Latest posts