What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart or Purple City Clones?

prune

Veteran
I have DH Blue Dream Cut, they didn’t have the Double dream when I was there

That's a killer cut for sure, super vigorous and forgiving. Both it and the Jack are really resinous and stinky. And big, if you're indoors, beware.

KushKrusher

That's a killer cut for sure, super vigorous and forgiving. Both it and the Jack are really resinous and stinky. And big, if you're indoors, beware.
Would you recommended an early topping and lst before flower ? That’s what I was thinking of doing to train these

Having worked at darkhearts oakland location I'd have to say its definately batch and dispensary dependent. They have an extreme pm problem at there Oakland facility but i cant speak for the newer halfmoon bay location. Their bluedream is easily the most vigorous and strong cut they have but has the weirdest red spots on the stems every once in awhile which was something I've never seen in cannabis in my exp. None of them seemed to answer what it was to me and they definately didnt like the employees bringing up that they see mold which was sketchy...pcg is a joke and got there 33 cut two people removed from me..they trade genetics in some way with those idiots at grandiflora genetics who are the biggest snitches in the Oakland bud game as well as trading with darkheart ..so I'd assume they all have pm issues like I saw rampant at darkheart oakland facility

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
My Romulan from DH is stunted and mutated. :(

The Black Jack is doing great though.

Mikemax

Having worked at darkhearts oakland location I'd have to say its definately batch and dispensary dependent. They have an extreme pm problem at there Oakland facility but i cant speak for the newer halfmoon bay location. Their bluedream is easily the most vigorous and strong cut they have but has the weirdest red spots on the stems every once in awhile which was something I've never seen in cannabis in my exp. None of them seemed to answer what it was to me and they definately didnt like the employees bringing up that they see mold which was sketchy...pcg is a joke and got there 33 cut two people removed from me..they trade genetics in some way with those idiots at grandiflora genetics who are the biggest snitches in the Oakland bud game as well as trading with darkheart ..so I'd assume they all have pm issues like I saw rampant at darkheart oakland facility

Wow. The only bad thing I've ever heard about Dark Heart is that they are too expensive. But I'm sure you would know better than me, you having worked there, and me being in SoCal. I know they do very large orders and that might be some of the issues. Very large cloning operations have their own set of problems to be sure.